
If someone could tell me when this was taken, I'll appreciate it;
because it was taken without me knowing it.

The Roo family.
Yes, from Australia.

There’s something about the look in your eyes,
Something I noticed when the light was just right.
It reminded me twice that I was alive.
And it reminded me that you’re so worth the fight.A few days ago, I told myself that I should study and not online nor
procrastinate anymore. But, some part of me just allow me to
procrastinate.
Results?I've not studied anything for the exams.
Just for my own record, I've given up completely in studies, and, I'm now thinking of the circumstances when the papers are returned to its owner.I seriously have
no idea about how I can choose that
worthless decision.
I dare not take a risk this time.
I dare not aim for higher achievement either. I dare not do anything that will bring me good!I
absolutely do not know what I'm doing
right now.





If you give me a chance to express myself,
&& gradually you do the same;
things wouldn't be torturing me now.I did this handwriting analysis test thing a couple of days ago, and I think it's
quite true. So, no harm trying it I think.
It's @
http://handwritingwizard.comLabels: Dear Diary, Recommendation, Thoughts