<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 30 October 2008
179: when love can ever be simple?
20:15



Will be going to Cameron Highlands tomorrow at 1pm with other Scout members.

I just finished Avalon High by Meg Cabot. Reviews? Heck, it's lame. YES, LAME.

Now, i am going to read New Moon! I got it from Wei Jing this morning.

After this morning, I just know that I am not born for sports. Seriously. It's not my thing. I can't run for a ball. Like seriously! If I could, i am a superwoman.


Things are becoming more complicated,
and I am still not doing anything to make it simpler.
It's not that I don't want to,
it's that I don't know what to do.
Do you know how I feel about you?
I doubt you do.
I want to talk to you.
I don't know whether things will be better if you knew.
I wish I can see the future;
like how everyone wants it too.
I LOVE YOU.

<3

Labels: ,