<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 1 October 2008
After so long, I am feeling thrilled and disgusted.
21:48

So, Jasmine got disgusted with what she read.
In fact, everyone is disgusted, including me.

Sometimes, I wonder how people can pretend as if nothing has happened before and claim it to be the current issue all this while. Pathetic, isn't it?

It's my first time to feel so thrilled and disgusted while reading the second line of the first post. I swear I didn't feel like that before in my whole 3 years being in blogosphere. I always have good impressions on anyone's blog until I reach his.

He would never appreciate how we once felt for each other perhaps; which he claimed that I'll be his "only one forever" at that time. He has many "I love you forever" people I think. Gosh people like him nowadays doesn't know how to use words and mean it.

I can still remember what I emailed him last year, when I couldn't take in any rumors about me flying all over in St Paul's Institution anymore. He even had the guts to say that I'm the reason why he dropped to Basillian from Anselm. I was like, "For Jesus' sake, it's not my fault."

And great, the girl he is with now is someone who hates me like crap, until she has to do something extreme on her Friendster. Yep, several of my friends know what happened.

One thing until now, I don't even know why I accepted him out of all people at that moment.

To be honest to you, I've never really liked you anyway. Ever heard of puppy love, when kids aren't sure of what is love? No? Aw, too bad. When I said I don't love you, *wham* you decided to break it off. I didn't even cry, because I know you aren't the one I wanted. I don't know why I went back to you too. Maybe it was because of Fiona. I don't know, really. I shall bury you somewhere, where I don't need to even think of what has happened in the past. Worst, with you in it. All I know is that, my dad has made the right choice. Right, people?

Labels: ,