My first ever
CF Camp is something I'll never forget in my whole entire life.
No photos were taken during the camp though. I was
too lazy to use my phone to take any photos. I was
too upset to do
anything.
I would like to thank
Chris all over again, who
accompanied me throughout
the whole camp. Guess he knew that I'd be
lonely without my friends. Coincidentally I was upset during the camp, so it
didn't bother me that much. Anyhow,
I still appreciate what he did. The thoughts he had for me.
He left his bunch of friends to accompany me.Just somehow, but I don't know how, I became his
'guardian angel' for some game prepared by the committee. It is just
fate.
That's why
I didn't really care about him during the game. I still did ok! And he made me looked so
stingy when they asked everyone to reveal themselves as the person's guardian angel. I gave him so many things. Well, as for the so called 2 free drinks, I actually asked
Tim to pass 1 to him, not 2. I don't know how the other one reached him though. I didn't buy stuffs as gifts for my mortal from that place because of the price!
It's out of my budget, although I can afford it. I mean, I wouldn't want to pay
RM2 for a HotCup, or
RM4 for a Cornetto. I know, it's thoughts that counts. But, I had to
save my money. I gave him seaweeds, mentos, lolipop, a note, and 1 free drink altogether.
He was there listening to the voice of my heart, even it bores him, or things like that.
He didn't stop asking me whether I'm alright. He never stopped trying to cheer me up.I would also like to thank
Xiaoyun,
Eli,
Tammy and
Hannah for giving me
hugs and encouragement when I broke down at that
particular time. I know I made myself look like
I'm craving for attention. But seriously, I'm not, okay? Just that...things happened at the
wrong time. I wanted to enjoy my camp without any pain, but...yeah,
things happened. Now I'm alright.
Super alright. Thanks a lot (:
Anyway, the food was
better than I expected. I thought it'll be some...
edible but yucky food. Who knows, the food were alright. I liked their
chicken curry. I don't like their breakfast, because
they don't provide cold drinks ): I must have cold drinks at all time, or else I won't drink at all. I mean it. They prepared
hot tea in the morning, which...stopped me from drinking it. But oh wait, I think I drank it, after putting the cup on that dining table for
minutes.
Oh,
Jocelyn's birthday was on the 2nd day of the camp too! The dorm people asked me to act as if
I-don't-know-that-it's-her-birthday-today, even when I asked her when's her birthday the night before her birthday. So in the end, I did what they asked for. Poor
Jocelyn thought
no one remembered her birthday. She didn't know that the dorm people have prepared a
birthday surprise during
praise and worship for her. Cool eh?
Heh.
There're more than that, actually. I shall keep it somewhere behind my brain (:

Today.
I went to Mid Valley with
Li Ling,
Corliss,
Shukim,
Brian,
Choon,
Joey and
the other 2 Australians.
I walked until I wanted to drop dead in Mid Valley. I'm serious. Thank goodness
I didn't wear my heels today, or else, I'll be massaging my own feet right now.
I didn't watch
The Fast and Furious 4 in the end though. Just because they stamped
(18+), I don't want to get stopped by the people working there anymore. I don't like it when someone asks me to verify myself that I'm 18, or show documents to show who I am.
I wouldn't want to show you my IC, revealing myself to you, when I don't even know you - at all.Wait till I'm
18, then I will
"CALL YOUR MANAGER, OUT NOW!!". Kidding. I don't know why I've to look
younger than my age ):
It's not a good thing after all.Ah.
Oh yes, I bought the tees I've hunted for all the while. Thank God they have my size in
F.O.S. Like...
FINALLY! (:
My
Little Miss tees. Actually, I found many of them in some
Singapore department store, but I don't know why I didn't buy them there though. There were
plenty of them, I swear.
Oh oh oh, I got "
Little Miss Fickle", "
Little Miss Laughter", and "
My Boyfriend is Mr Perfect".
Thanks Corliss, for treating me RM2 (: at
Sushi King.
Labels: Camp, Dear Diary, Shopping, Thoughts