<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 1 April 2007
I'M A BITCH.
09:09

Multicultural was quite boring. I don't wanna talk about it, I'll put up some pictures that Jane, Jasmine and I took. Eh, we're NOT vain.









Because of Justin's case & Jasmine's emo, buggermotherfucker. Our relationship is like destroyed and I can bet with my life we wouldn't be close anymore. I don't know what to say, but...I'm really emo. I don't know what to do and...things for sure:

  • I won't tell anyone what's happening around me.
  • I won't tell anyone what I'm doing.
  • I'm not going to care for anyone anymore.
  • I won't give a damn to anyone.

I'm very neutral. I don't mind losing them. It's not like I'm dying of loneliness. Even if Jasmine disown me as her sister, I don't mind. I don't really bother anymore. It's what I did. That's all.

P/S: I really dressed like those bitches do. BIG earrings, white shorts, black top, blue and black flip flops and my white handbag. GRRRRR. Bleh.

P/P/S: I'm a bitch, I'm VERY annoying. You pop my bubble, I fuck you.

Labels: , ,