This is a very, very long post. Of course it's in my point of view.
As what I said in my last post, Puteri had this carnival thing. It was okay lah. It's not bad, it's not good either. All I knew is that...it was just fine with sweat and more sweat. It was tiring, to me.
Why?
It's because I had to take the whole day shift of the ice game thing in front of my class's ghost house
which I didn't want, which is like tiring like heck. I didn't know that they planned to do this at first. When I came back to school from
a-day-break, my Maths teacher asked what are we doing for the carnival and my class's assistant monitor said ghost house and my expression became [*_*]. I really objected the plan. But I can't do anything much about it so, I went along with it. There's one thing I thought for sure at that time - I won't get myself involve in the ghost house. Then I did something else on the carnival day, which used up most of my time when I could actually wander walking around
seeing guys.
Ahem!Whatever. Not to mention my difficulties hunting for ice box. I didn't know that I have one at home. It's just average in size. A packet of ice can't fit into the box.
Let me start the day of 050507.
I went to school like normal, with the ice box. It's quite difficult walking with the ice box. Carrying that made me feel like I'm pregnant. On the way to the entrance gate of Puteri, I saw Jing Xuan. She was sitting in the
pondok. God knows why she is sitting there when she's actually there for a long time already. Then she came to me and said, "May May, I don't dare to go into the class. Very dark ah!" in Chinese. So I said we go to the class together. I didn't think it would be THAT dark. Once I opened the door, I can't even see anything, as though I am blind. Damn it, I was scared to go into the class as well. I told Jing Xuan to go to the guard house to wait for more 3 Zetarians. So we went. On the way, I saw Jane walking down from the entrance gate. Who can't recognise Jane's duck-walking? Then I ran towards Jane, "confessing" Jing Xuan and my "fear" to Jane. She was like, "Haiyo, why lah both of you scared to go into the class. Nothing also." I was like, "FINE!" We three, consist of Jing Xuan, Jane and I walked to the class. When we reached the class, I asked Jane to go into the class to on the lights. When she opened the door, she was like, "Woah! It's really dark man! Who got torchlight? Ah wait! I got torchlight!" Then she walked into the class to on the lights. And after the lights were on, we're all relieved.
Right after that, the headaches and other feelings & emotions came in. All I thought was:
- Where can I get the ice?
- Is it sure that I can get ice from school?
- Is it enough?
- Did Xue Wen brought the bears?
- Will I drop out during my shift?
- Do I really will do it well?
etc...
I went around asking whether the ice merchant came to the school already and the rest. Some said I must order. I was really scared as Jane brought the pail and I brought the ice box. It'll be waste of energy if there's no ice. Since people said I have to order and all, then I didn't bother about it anymore. I wandered near my class, going up and down since I was really extreme bored. In sudden, Fiona appeared and said, "The ice merchant is here" and my eyes went huge and I straightaway ran to where they were, without thinking twice and of course, I drag Fiona along. I don't think the people there are suppose to be respected by everyone. I stand there and those people keep on saying excuse and push me aside. Whatever then. I bought 3 packets of ice altogether. 2 girls with 3 packets of effin heavy packet of ice. Fiona said she'll carry one bag of ice, and I, a bag of ice. Another one bag left. I can't leave it alone at the canteen. Once I transfer the packet of ice from the lorry to the canteen, it proved me wrong that we 2 girls can carry 3 packet of ice up to the class. So I went to seek for help. The nearest person I could see is Joe Yee. So I asked her for help. Yes, I know, what a senior. She smartly went and called Joe Vin & his friend. His friend carried the heavy packet of ice. Fiona and I carried and ran rapidly so the torture will be over. Once Fiona and I reached the staircase, we stopped again, to rest for a second or so since we're really tired carrying ice. Then Joe Vin appeared again and said, "I carry for you." And I was like really blur and start to huh. He repeated the statement again and I said okay. I was so relieved since I don't need to carry ice anymore. Fiona was like chanting, "It's not fair." All I can do was just laughing my eye balls out. A bit more to reach, Fiona said she can't carry it anymore and when I was about to touch the bag of ice, she let it go. Then I got to carry again. Walk and more walkings carrying ice, which is like 239478239573894520 tons per packet, I wanted to die on the spot. I am thankful to Joe Vin.
[THANKS JOE VIN! I LOVE YOU LOADS!]So the cost for the game is only RM6 [a packet of ice cubes is RM2]. It means that I bought 3 packet of ice. Boo. And I made more than RM50. I've no idea how much I've made, really. It's because...thanks to that girl. Grr. She mix the coupons (ghost house + ice game) altogether. But oh well.
Many people from
zone-wide came for the carnival. I saw Pang Chin Kiat, Sean Tan, Justin Wee, Li Haur, Firdaus, Adrian and the rest. Finally, I saw Pang Chin Kiat and Sean Tan. At least I have a clue how
ugly they look like now. Sean is quite funny, to me. He said I am cheating in that ice game. *cries* I'm so innocent, as innocent as a baby. *vain*
There's this AF celebrity came to my school. I think his name is Kaer or something. Whatever his name is. Everyone was crazy over him. I didn't even see how he looks like!
My dad was there as well. Just for awhile. Haha. Luckily he came. Hehe. If not I wouldn't get my phone. Tralala. I don't really like the carnival lah, to be honest. Ish.
After my shift at the ice game thing, I went looking for Jasmine. I called her when Kaer was performing. We were actually near to each other. But I can't see her. This how the conversation was:
Yuen May JasmineHello? Jasmine? Where are you?Where are you?I am near the dataran here?Oh. Me too.Where?Where are you now?Something like the back stage?Me too. Where?WHERE? WHERE? WHERE? WHERE? *walks pass Jasmine but I didn't realize**turns**turns* OH!!! *laughs*OH!!! *laughs*We were actually like quite blur. Then she went to her gang and spoke some stuffs and I went to eat. I was practically VERY hungry already. After finish consuming food, then I went to Jasmine and her gang. I was bored since I was not included in the conversation, so I decided to use my mp3. Jasmine saw me holding the mp3 and she wanted to join me. So we tune on the mp3 and start listening to music. Quite awhile later, it was Exceptional by Jojo is played. Jasmine and I went high basically. We started lip sync and move our body - showing that we actually enjoy it. Body languages~.
After that we walked and talked and nonsense. Quite a long time. Then it was a short moment before I go back. Before that, I went and visit the Tai's - Joe Vin and Joe Yee. We spoked quite awhile. I waved at Joe Vin and spoke to Joe Yee, actually. That's all. Then I saw Joe Vin's future wife (Edwina Tan). From the second I saw her, I just knew that she actually existed in Puteri. I remembered that she sent me requests on Friendster a few times already but I keep on rejecting it. I didn't know that Joe Vin is that good. He spoke all those *goodies* about me. Haha.
WHAT ELSE! EDWINA SAID THAT I AM PROUD BECAUSE I KEEP ON REJECTING HER REQUEST. Well, it was because I didn't know her. Haha. So yeah, everyone, believe her! That proves I am proud. But actually, yes. Majority of the people says I am proud. How sweet. ^^ Never mind, I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you very much.
I am stopping about carnival now.
Okay. Next subject; the anonymous gift.
Last Thursday, when I am back home from school, at about 5pm in the evening, I decided to find something from my bag. Once I unzipped the bag, I found a small box. I expected for someone's stuffs so I could give it back to people. With my curiousity, I opened the box. There's yellow note in. I didnt read the note first. I went and see what's in. I thought it could be a necklace. Whatever in the box proved me wrong that it's actually a pair of earrings. Then I read the note. It stated:
Yuen May, I'm sorry for what I've done. Hope you'll like it. Love you, YM. The first thought in my head was, "Which idiot put this into my bag? Why give me RM1 earrings lah? Wanna give, give lah Chopard's necklace." I mean, seriously, since the idiot wanna play with me, play lah with Chopard necklace.
Next day, I went to school and told Jane about it. The first person who hit Jane's mind was Calvin. I didn't thought of him. Booo. Then, I didn't bother. All I thought was just to return this nonsense to the owner.
On Friday night, I found out from Calvin himself that Anan was the one who put that into my bag. But Calvin denies that he's the one who gave me that. I was like, "Oh fine. I'll find it out." He didn't bother. So I can't bother much.
On Saturday morning, which is like...the carnival's day, I told Esther (Anan's sister) that Anan put something into my bag. She told her mum. Her mum was like, "Oh, Anan is becoming the postman again huh." That was not my main point. Esther was basically shocked. She said she'll find it out.
Yesterday, she said that Anan denies he do anything and the one who put it into my bag might be my friends. But I didn't believe. So. I didn't bother what she said. I'll still wait for the truth to be revealed.
TODAY. Esther told me that Anan admitted that he was the one who put that into my bag. And altogether, Calvin is the one who asked Anan to put that into my bag. I don't blame Anan for doing that. I know Anan is asked by idiots to do that. But whatever, since I know it's Calvin, I'll be giving him face to face tomorrow. So what? I don't need his things. Buggersial, I can ask Jasmine to get me them. I guess she'll get me stuffs from Follie Follie, which the quality will be 28347289357892357 times better than his! Or Leon, he'll get me stuffs from Perlini's Silver.
Ahem!Whatever about Calvin. I find him annoying. He is so vain until he claims that I blushed when I get the pair of earrings from anonymous. EXCUSE ME! The first thing hit into my mind was, "Why is the stuff so cheap? Why the person is so stupid? *laughed my eye balls out* WHAT AN IDIOT!"
Jasmine and I hate
ALL most of the Paulians. Georgians as well. This is our points of view, no one can stop us. We hate/detest/contempt/loathe them. It's not a big deal to us. But it is for you. It's you, not us. It's our life, we can do whatever we want. Boohoooo.
I think thats all about boys & life.
This is about nice things! To me, for sure. Okay okay. This time I'm gonna be VERY perasan so read, if you want, don't, if you don't want.
It's my first time receivin' a good comment from PUAN SHIREEN! We did an essay 2 weeks ago or so. We got back our composition book today. Before receiving it, teacher was saying about me. I was very blur. Teacher was saying, "Toh, your essay is quite good but too short. You were suppose to get 15 but your English is good so you get 17." LAUGH LA. Those who went under Puan Shireen will know how stingy is she in giving marks. Anyway, 17 is the highest I got among the essays that Puan Shireen gave. I am feeling damn happy! Whee~! At first, I thought I would get 12 or something. For the first time in my life again, I got higher than Jane! YAY! *jumps of joy*
Puteri might be selected as one of the cluster schools, which I think Puteri wouldn't get choosen. But we'll be starting this everyday life routine of 7.30am till 4pm. I wonder how am I going to survive. I have this strong feeling of transfering school now. I am hating Puteri more than usual now. It's not like I wanna hate it. I am hating it because it'll start the school daily life routine. Sigh. Why can't I change school? Methodist High School will do as well. Sigh. I don't wanna be in any government school anymore. I'm sick of it already. Sigh. What else, our excellent principal, Puan Siti Hawa bt Abdul Majid said that she'll install the school with CCTVs. How sweet and sexy. HMPH!
Here's another Lee Wan's half naked body picture to share and not forgetting to make Jasmine to
kena heart attack again:
Isn't Lee Wan sexy?Recommendation:- Ha Ru - Kim Bum Soo
- Bo Go Ship Da - Kim Bum Soo
- Miracle - HowL
- Parrot - HowL
- Temptation of Sonata - Ivy
- Letter - Kim Jong Kook
- Patience - Take That
- Uhm Jung Hwa -Scarlet
- Don't Look Back - Lucie Silvas
- The Game Is Won - Lucie Silvas
- Forget Me Not - Lucie Silvas
- La La La - Lee Soo Young
- Love is... Love is... - Vintage Blue
- The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
- Life - Eru
- Black Glasses - Eru
- White Snow - Eru
- Lets Groove - Earth, Wind and Fire
I guess that is all. Cheerios!
P/S: I think Leon has another target. xD It's quiet obvious, to me.
P/P/S: I want the old Jasmine Kok back. I don't want the new Jasmine who talks to herself as if she's crazy and emotions are really mixed. She laughs at matters which are not supposed to laugh at.
P/P/P/S: I love Jasmine and she loves me. We don't need guys and we don't trust them! All we need is each other to live on. xD (Oh my God, I'm so vain. Haha. Whatever.) I love you Jasmine Kok Puey Kenn!
P/P/P/P/S: My essay is actually short because I think simpler sentences do help me to get more marks. It's true, actually. I'm trying to work a lot on essays. I have to go to science stream classes. I just realize that simpler and shorter sentences help me. Why am I so slow? Why can't I be as smart as Jasmine? I'll feel like - woah, if I am as smart as Jasmine. But I am not even close to her. At times I felt like I should study harder so I could be in Omega last year and this year. I regret so much, but I have a lot of chances to go. It's just because of my confidence. I don't have any. Soo Ann...Jasmine...Jeanne...Katherine...Geraldine...etc. They're all from first class when they're in primary school. Jasmine gets first all the time. If I get to 20 in the class also I'll feel high. But can't. I am fated to be stupid, throughout my life. Sigh. I really want 7A's but I am lazy to study. I have this semangat to study at home but I am super lazy. From now, I'm having a feeling that I won't get 7A's and get into science stream... Who is generous to donate their brains to me as I am VERY extremely stupid? I feel like I am the stupidest person here. [Jasmine, I need you now. T.T]
Labels: Depression, Friends, Rants, Recommendation