<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 20 June 2007
Dior Cherie.
20:47

Jasmine and Jane bullied me today.

Thank goodness my dad ain't taking away my precious property things from me because of my C's. My dad just asked me to study harder and not to get C's for the next exam. Gr. I just heard that we'll might be sitting for the topical test next month, again. Oh my freaking God. When can they stop with tests? I think it's quite okay, 'cause, it'll make me study. Well, not really, at least I do, 4%. Although 4% is little, but, I still DID study.

SHOCKINGLY.

I. GOT. A. FREAKING. B. FOR. MORAL. EDUCATION.!

Like seriously! I love God. I love me.

I feel like studying then sleep. I don't care, but, I'll have to freaking force myself like a freak to study. I mean, start studying. I started a bit in the beginning of the year, but, I stopped in February due to my laziness. WHY? 'Cause of the breaks. I mean those New Year breaks then Mid Term breaks. Breaks do make me lazy. Sigh. I guess I better start studying like a freak, again! I wish miracles do HAPPEN, just like what happened in the year of 2004. I miss 2004. Sigh.

Heart beats going slower shows that I am dying soon, okay? Jasmine is so smart. I want her brains. I seriously do want her brains. I want her brains. I forgot, I can get her brains, 'cause she didn't attend my BBQ. Why? 'Cause Katherine and I will slaughter her and cook her in CURRY, then Katherine and I will eat her up. Yummybummy.

Anyway, sorry to Jasmine and Jane for making them sad today. Or, was it Jane only? Sorry, guys. I couldn't take it during lunch break. I know Jasmine loves me. Hehe. Life's not that bad, actually, 'cause I have loads of love from Jasmine and Jane. I love them a lot, too! What to do, they're my only life now. Haha. Well, not life. 'Cause, if it's life, I should be dead by now, 'cause both of them will torture me.

They're equally evil. One to slap me nonstop and one to pinch me like a freak.

Off I am to molest my books. Hopefully it'll work, very much.

P/S: I told my dad about me wanting to go to Arts stream, but, he said he'll think about it, which means a no. Why I want to choose arts stream? 'Cause I don't wanna go for extra classes since Science stream packages don't have any accountings. So, I offered my dad to send me to AISM, 'cause their Science lessons includes Biology, Chemistry and Physics, not counting whether you're in the Arts or Science, 'cause you can drop off whatever subjects you don't want. But, of course they'll have those MUST subjects. Science is one of it. And if I go there, I wouldn't have to pay extra for extra classes, so, I'd rather save money for the schools fees since it's like TUITION FEES. Means, I can stay back in school asking the teachers if I don't understand. YAY. Hopefully my dad lets. Sigh. I wanna go there. I wanna leave Jasmine & Jane.

Labels: , ,