I know I still owe you guys the pictures, but I am too lazy to capture pictures and transfer then post. So, I'll do it later, when I am extremely bored like heck. I promise.
Dream, dream dream dream dream...DREAM.
Juxtapose my brains with Jasmine, I can never win. Like seriously. I am so...depressed due to that. Not forgetting Jane as well.
Anyway. Life is still life, if you read my tagboard, tagged by
hobbes Jasmine.
Random thoughts: yearn. I am yearning for results?Seriously. That is what I am thinking now. I just browsed my Cambridge online dictionary and, I just knew what's the meaning of it. I am that stupid. I played that word during
Scrabbie Scrabble without knowing the meaning of that word. I knew that word existed, 'cause I know it. Don't ask how. I saw that word somewhere I forgot. I think it's from somewhere. Whateverwhattheheck.
And. Today it's the AGM. OMGWTFSERIOUSLY. I got the Form 4 Rep, which is like, so so so so not for me. Maybe it'll be my final year this year. So. It's not as if they'll be giving me certificates. If yes, I would want it. I don't mind. Since I have the UNSW test 20 points to cover up for me, so, why would I want that post? Anyway. Thankyouverymuchforit. It's okay, lah. I thought I won't get anything, 'cause basically, I am
that annoying that everyone hates. Whatever still. And, during that introduction thing today for the Scrabbie thing, I seriously forgot what class I am from! Seriously. I was like, "What class am I in?" and looked at Jasmine. And she was slapping her forehead for that.
Life is life.Loads and heaps and many many many and a lot of sorries to Jasmine Kok Puey Kenn
(hardworking in nickname) for what I've done. I know she's sad and keep on calling me bugger and she nearly slapped my face again during class today but too bad she hit my ear. ISH. Anyway. Yeah. Sadness revealed in my heart all over again. All the time. So. No difference. I don't wanna care about this anymore. Jasmine, can you call me a bitch or a bastard instead of bugger? :
I am still in a
happy happy joy joy mood. School has another 2 days of this student exchange program. Which means I get to see guys for another 2 days. Seriously. I think all girl's hormones are reacting, except for those lesbians. It's really weird when you get to see guys in YOUR school if you're in a girls' school for your whole life. I mean, you're from that school originally and never studied in any girls and boys school kinda thing. So, it's like...I don't know what to say. It's really fun if you study in a girls and boys school. It's really nice. I've no idea why. But I reckon it'll be fun. Wish I can study in a co-ed school. Sigh.
Life is life.Anyway, Puteri has this teacher-student politics. Seriously. Bugger sial. To those who are jealous of my god sister's ability, go fuck a spider. You have no bugger rights to talk shits. She is not stingy in sharing what she knows, fucker. And she is not stuck up. FOR FUCK'S SAKE. If she is, she wouldn't be talking to me at all. LIKE SERIOUSLY. Idiot. Wanna play with her with letters by politics? :)
TALK TO MY DAD. Seriously. I told something like this to my dad, and, my dad wanna talk to the principal about it. He said it's school politics.
Teacher & student to an innocent student *ahem*. I wonder since when Jasmine is an innocent student. Haha. YAY. Puteri is dying. I'll still have to find out more about it, before my dad does anything. So. Whatever. My dad got pist off over the new rule where if students are unable to attend school on a day, then the student must bring s/he parent with a letter, or else, we'll not be able to enter classes, which is another YAY. As if I love Puteri that much. I am not desperate for Puteri. So excuse me. Whatever it is. Blahblahblah.
I hate it. As Jane said, she wanna slap the person who
INVENTED that letter. I don't want. I wanna tell my dad, let the person to get out from the school. :) Jasmine is gonna screw me again. Seriously. I know her. She'll start screwing me and say why I wanna tell my dad and blablabla. And she might not talk to me ever again. But. Aiya. Sooner or later also she will disown me. :
It's not like if I die, she'll cry. So. Yeah. Or maybe she die, I'll cry.
(WTF I'LL CRY LIKE CRAZY OKAY!)So. I can do nuts about it. Dangdangdang.
Life is life.I wonder when's the open day. Teachers can take their time to do the placement arrangements. Sigh. Jasmine Lee got higher than me. I got 64.blabla for my percentage. Jasmine Lee got 65 for her percentage. Her Chinese helped her. If weren't that Chinese paper, she'll get lower than me. WHY?! Sigh.
Life is life. I can do nothing, again. I WANNA GET HIGHER THAN HER, CAN?! So hard. Thankyouverymuchstupidchinese. You made my life as hell.
Life is life.Okay. Wth is wrong with me.
LIFE IS STILL LIFE.AND I CAN DO NOTHING.
Anyway, I just read Jasmine's blog and she admit that she's slacking when she's supposed to be serious. If she's slacking, then, what am I then? I am 28937428472398742x worst than her? Is it enough? I am not that desperate I think. I AM. It's that I AM TOO LAZY TO STUDY. I want miracles to happen like before. I want everything to be like Year 6. I'll jump of joy. Is it not enough? I wasted 2 years. And I think I won't get straight A's. I am that stupid and lazy to study. Idiotic me and I am a moron. So. I admit I am a bitch and a lazy pig and a bastard and a bitch and a bloody bugger as what Jasmine said. So, what? You're smart. Keep it to yourself. I don't wanna know. I am facing this hard situation where Jasmine is TOO SMART and it's hard for me to face her as she's my friend, what makes things worst is...she's my god sister. It's like...
tiada bandingan kepada dia. Happy?
I think I really NEED to study. Fine. Hopefully I can start tomorrow since trials are on 13th August. Jane is smart enough to beat my mark, and she claims she's not. In the end for this mid-year examination, it's a draw. We don't need to give anyone Starbucks. Life is life. I bet she'll score better than me. It's really obvious from before. She always get better results than me. So. Yeah. I am a hopeless bastard and lazy. I am a pig.
P/S: JASMINE KOK PUEY KENN. I am sorry. Hate me if you want, or disown me if you want, 'cause I am stupid.
Labels: Depression, Friends, School