I seriously think there's this thing called as hypocrites and backstabbing. Without thinking twice, I know I've been back stabbed many times. Whatsoever happened, it's not gonna affect me. I mean, backstabbing and hypocritical suits you, then, go ahead.
Don't try to act so nice in front of me, thank you. No, you're not offending me. You're just making me annoyed. Whatsoever you do, again, doesn't matter. You're just making your life as hell. Why can't you be genuine? Be genuine is not that bad actually.
To be honest, no one likes you, ok?
[Although there's like millions of people who detest me. I don't care anyway] You spoke nonsense which is so not true whereas nonsense is supposed to be crap about Jane and I to your mom. Woah, that's a record. I am happy for you. You, as a probate in school, eat in class, which against the school rule. You're a probate because your mom is a teacher, and she knows many people who are teachers themselves. Please, don't think you're suitable to be a prefect.
Although I am not a prefect and I've no rights to say this, but I've to say this. You don't suit to be a prefect or a probate at all. Stop being annoying and kick your own life. No one cares for you even if your butt grow eggs.
I still don't understand you. Since when I want you to photo state your friggin' notes!? I can do that myself. Seriously, your notes aren't that helpful, so, don't be proud first. No one is dying before you do. If I have yet to say this, now, I am saying. Jane is my godsister. Jas Min Nee is my godsister. They're closer to me than you do. You're nobody to me. Even if you say I am a bitch at the back of me, I won't
terasa. But, if they do, maybe I would. It's just like, if you die, I am happy. If they die
[TOUCH WOOD], I'll cry my arse off, can?
And whatever you did on the class's Merdeka Board is so fuggly. Not forgetting the don't-know-what Visit Malaysia 2007 piece. Gr. You're not beautifying the class's board for God's sake.
No one likes it. Why not you grow vegetables on your arse? You'll look
prettier. Ghosts will love you.
Anyway, I don't blame you because you are born to be a hypocrite and a backstabber. I wonder what'll happen to your things and your reputation next time? Hm... I wonder... Hm...
If you want to be my friend, then, be a proper friend.
I think it's better if I stop saying things about that babi girl.
"She's a babi girl, in a babi world~."
Does that sounds familiar to you? It's actually from the Barbie girl song thing. Heh.
I sang that during library and Jas Min Nee was like wth. I said them in like those original lyrics. And she was like HUH. And I was humming some unknown song 'cause I was bored and Jas Min Nee was like wth again. Haha. I love her loads. And I love Jane too.
Pray for myself. Pray pray pray. I might get to know about the results from Cempaka tomorrow. I am so scared. The faster the better. Not only that, I'll be sitting for UNSW's English test tomorrow. Babi fool. I am so scared, ok. Hopefully I'll hit my target this year. I got a
ciplak credit last year. I wonder what will I get this year. Hm...
Thinking, thinking, and
more thinking.
I think I've no intention to study,
lah. I am slacking again. Goodness praise myself. I am slacking, again. I am feeling
babi lazy to study. Hopefully I will study later tonight. Sigh.
I went to Genting last Saturday and came back yesterday. Hehe. When I was walking around in First World Plaza yesterday, I saw baskin Robins so I wanted to eat ice-cream since for ages I didn't touch ice-cream. When I was looking for Cookies n' Cream, it wasn't there! So, being the unlogical me, I was thinking to myself stupidly that Jas Min Nee should be the one who ate them all. Fine, it was just for fun
lah. Jas Min Nee and I have a few things in common and it took me God knows how long to realize them. We love Cookies n' Cream from Baskin Robins and Dior.
Wheeeeeeee~!P/S: Actually, I don't care if you backstabbed or whatsoever. I was bored so I just blogged about it. WHO IS FREE THIS SATURDAY!? I want to see you guys. I mean just for my final weekend in KL before getting stuck in Seremban for 3 months. Thanks to PMR. Huh. Hopefully I can get into Cempaka and get A's for exams. Sigh.
Life is life.P/P/S [For Jas Min Nee]: Tomorrow I'll be bringing tuna again.
Labels: Cravings, Friends, Rants