Don't you feel so great after PMR trials? Goodness it's like heaven. After a week of papers, I'm bored. I'm seriously bored of papers. I mean sitting in the hall, by the doors and answer the questions prepared by Tampin/Rembau. Yea wth. I was like ok Tampin Rembau oooooh. I thought trials would be nationwide, but it turns out not. I seriously thought it's nationwide since V Sam said it's on the 13th, but... Ok you all know that it's just over so...yea.
I
must say thank you to Jasmine for distracting me today from reading Geography. Wth. Seriously wth. She knows it's darn menyampah to me and she can still
DO that. Let me type out what happened.
Jasmine YuenMayXia.WTH.Xia.*stomps away to the place where I sat* Why lah you got nothing to do? Must mention her name is it? You know it's darn menyampah to me right. WHAT LAHHH!*smiles widely*She can just smile ok! Like wth. After for awhile, everyone was like wondering.
Jasmine YuenMay GeraldineWho is Xia?Uh what Ja what YuenMay?OH JATUH.Who?Ask YuenMay.Some menyampah girl.Ok lah. Sorry lah Leon but I can't stop
bitching talking about her. I mean I tried, but that Jasmine of mine went and remind me about that girl before Geography and I was like wth. Seriously.
Whatever Jasmine does, I'll still love her ok!
Don't you think that life is bad because...of something. Haiyah! Long story. Ok what am I talking about now. I wanted to blog about my exams but I forgot and I went blogging about this. Ok whatever. I don't wanna bother about
Jatuh and thats it. It's just that I can't
tahan her name. Listen to her name is like worst than listening to factory's work and see her pictures are like worst than looking at shit. That's to me. Ah whatever lah. Now, let me talk about my papers for the whole week.
6th August 2007; Bahasa Melayu 1, Bahasa Melayu 2 & Science 1Whatever I read for Bahasa Melayu didn't come out lah can! Suddenly they ask to give one example for each novel. And guess what's the question? Hendaklah sanggup berkorban! I don't know what to give ok. I was like so dead. But I just hantam la. The best is still Science. I didn't read Science at all so I don't know what'll I get this time. Seriously, I didn't even touch Science at all. Ah.
7th August 2007; Bahasa Inggeris 1, Bahasa Inggeris 2 & Science 2Ok, I didn't know what is hardship so I just hantam again. I just said that Dr Jekyll faced difficulties transforming into Mr Hyde. =S Other than that, I didn't even expect that the paper would be more difficult from the books I did and Science 2 wasn't that difficult lah to be honest. Just because I didn't read, and didn't memorize the parts, that's why I can't answer. The answers are in my head and I didn't put in. I thought it was wrong. When the paper was collected, KABOOOOM! I regretted! Let bygones be bygones. Sigh.
8th August 2007; Mathematics 1, Mathematics 2 & SejarahMathematics was difficult too. Especially Mathematics 2. I didn't know how to draw something. I know it's Geometrical Constructions. And that question carries 5 marks! Ah! If I didn't complete it, 5 marks is gone. I mean that will be gone. A will not be there. Ah. Locus was confusing too. =S I'd prefer school's Mathematics questions than the Tampin Rembau's. Ah. Whatever is that, I just sat for it and it's gone now. Sejarah was ok. I got confuse with the answers they gave seriously! I didn't know which is which. Like what Koh Kyean from Sri Garden said, Sejarah is very confusing. I've to agree with her.
9th August 2007; Living SkillsAh! I forgot how to count for untung kasar and all! I was like totally blacked out. Ah! Darn sedih. Luckily they gave more teras questions than elective. Ah. It's like 7:5. Hopefully I can get a mere 70. Amen.
10th August 2007; GeographyOMG I TELL YOU IT'S A REAL BITCH I TELL YOU. It's like 19237892734x harder than the questions in books I tell you! To me lah. Well, actually, I didn't read Geography again. Maybe if I read Geography, it'll be easy for me.
Whatever la they're all gone now. I won't be sitting for the PMR trials anymore. Now, I will be sitting for
Test For Excellence and
Gerak Gempur, and I will never forget PMR. Ah. PMR will be on the 1st of October till the 5th of October. Sigh. Time flies so fast. Today is the 10th of August. Sigh. Less than 60 days till PMR. It's getting more scary!
Hopefully I can get the A's. So far for now, I'll be getting a B for Sejarah and Geography. Thank God ok! =)
Now, next subject. I am seriously bored of papers and studies for now and I plan to rest for 2 days, without books. I know Jasmine is very hardworking to study again. Ah.
I am now in KL, and I wanna go for shopping for a day but I doubt so I could. So I am sad now.
Anyway, take care as I feel bored of blogging and I've to study like an idiot to be as smart as Jasmine. Sigh. Hard life, forever.
Sometimes, I do think about my life. What is my life all about? It's like a ratio of 8:2. The 8 is not happiness, but sadness. I wonder why sometimes. Maybe I'm fated to be in this kind of life. Sigh. I don't know why, but I have this feeling that I don't wanna leave Puteri because I have Jane and Jasmine in Puteri. I'll cry if I leave, because Jane is the one who brightens my day in class. Because without her, I would be dull in class. Hahahaha. Whatever. I love Jasmine and Jane!
Ru, I know you're now like, "What about me?" Don't worry, I don't love you. Haha. Well, even if I leave, I will come back somehow to see you guys. It's so hard to leave you guys since I've been with you guys since Form 1 wandering laugh and talk. And Jasmine seeing me eating a big portion of food. xD And I eat at Jane's house and online at Ru's house. Hahaha! Memories!
Now, my dad just found out that Sri Cempaka is not a good school. Sigh. Wth. I didn't ask for Sri Cempaka ok! He's the one who asked me to go to Sri Cempaka and now he said it's me who asked. I said Garden! Not Cempaka! Sigh. Now, I'm stuck in Sri Cempaka. Boo. But the teachers are like better than government school. They can speak better English! I mean not wrong pronouncation.
Seriously man. My dad thought I'll see the boys there and hook up with them like wth. I don't like teen rich boys because they're here to play girls out. I mean teens. Rich, moneyyyy! Sorry lah. I can't forget him. So...no point seeing them in Sri Cempaka. Nothing will help...unless they're like 100% pure genuine whatever thing kind and they have the criteria on what I want in guys, then...maybe! But I doubt so.
Ok, now, I'm going off from blogging so take care yea!
Labels: Friends, Rants, School