I knew that i will not stop posting.
See. This post says it all.
School's reopening tomorrow and we'll have to go to school again. I thought of skipping school from Thursday and Friday because i thought we'll be diverted to the march past thing if we're not involved in the Bakat Puteri. And after awhile, i remembered i have school on Saturday too! I was like darn. So, i have no idea whether to skip school now. Maybe i'll come back to KL on Thursday then. Sigh. I'm feeling lazy to go to school.
NOW I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING BACK TO SEREMBAN! I'm lazy. Yes, i am lazy to go to school.
Well we have approximately 4 weeks of school left, so, i'd better go to school to finish up this term. Sometimes i do wonder, why Malaysian education system has only 2 terms instead of 3, or 4? 2 termed per year makes the term long like crazy. I dont like long term. That seriously drives me crazy. If the term is short, it would be fun, no? I mean it fun because the term is short, and i would study harder thinking the term is short. Okay, means there'll be 4 exams? Wth. Okay i better shut up about this. I know i'm craving for maybe minimum 3 terms per year, but, sigh. Forget it.
When our Raya break just started, i felt like going back to school so badly that i could die of boredom anytime. But now, i dont feel like going back to school. Anyway, to every Form 3 of Puteri, let us bring pillows and bolsters and everything comfy so we could sleep by the corridors. Is anyone bringing games to school? ANYONE? I dont want to feel bored facing four walls.
Sigh.
Why life's so bad in school? WHY WHY WHY!? I've no idea what we did until the school panel has to prepare
boring activities? They can even say the activities they prepared is
INTERESTING. I was quite excited when they said they're going to announce the activities that we're going to have. In the end, its only Bakat Puteri and stupid talks and tests prepared by the counsellors.
I wasnt in school on the first day right after PMR. So i dont know what they had. Sigh. School's such a donkey anyway.
.
.
.
.

This is Nicholas Siau.

This is Brenda Yew.

This is Kyean Koh.

AND THIS IS ME! :)
I couldnt find any appropriate picture of a gay, so, i cant put the picture up that resembles Chea. Chea is a gay, but he is not like those gay who kisses other guys and get into a relationship with a guy. Okay in easier form of explanation, he looks gay. So its harder to get a picture that resembles Chea perfectly.
About Chea, its not me who said that Chea's a gay. Its Nicholas who said he's a gay! Am innocent, okay? Mm-hmm...how all these started...
I was chatting with Brenda, and it took a long time for her to reply me. When she replied, she said she was chatting with Nicholas. So i sent an instant message to Nicholas about him distracting Brenda from replying me and at the end of the sentence i said, "you donkey". So he said i was some animal (i think it was hippopotamus and elephant) as well and i said no and i want to be a hamster.
And Nicholas nicely
tembak-ed me saying hamster's for his future girlfriend. I, of course object it. After "debating", he finally gave in and said, "fine fine, you're hamster then." I feel sad for Brenda and Chea. Brenda dont have the choice to choose and Nicholas just give her one - pig. Nicholas's excuse about Chea is better. Nicholas said Chea is gay so he doesnt suit to be any animals. Hahaha. I wanted Chea to be hippopotamus.
Kyean, i asked her to choose an animal, and she chose Maltese. I was like, maltose? Maltese sounds like maltose (yeah, in science term for glucose, i think? or was it something else? who cares!). And i asked her what's maltese. She said Cheesie's dog. Then i remembered Cheesie is one of the famous bloggers in Asia or maybe, Malaysa. Okay i dont know! Forget about Cheesie.
Mm-hmm i am feeling sad now, seriously. I am going back to Seremban in less than 30 minutes. Sigh. Going back to school tomorrow. Seeing people, going to face four walls. I want to bring something comfy! I think i'll be bringing
MilkMe Milky.
Tralalalala. MILK!
Oh yeah, i called Jean Gan Academy finally yesterday. That lady speaks with a high pitch tone and i was about to kill myself because of it. Darn, if i am continuing ballet, i'll be skipping 2 grades - grade 4 and grade 5. AH! Isnt that sweet? Hehehe. I'll be in interfound then. Sigh. My age. MY AGE IS THE MATTER. Sigh. Or else i'll be in either grade 4 or something. Sigh, the teacher said i'll have to work harder because i am skipping 2 grades. Sigh. WHY LAH WHY LAH. And this interfound i'll have to take 2 syllabus - RAD and ISTD. Sigh.
Its a good thing as what Jasmine said. Because i am skipping 2 grades for ballet. 2 grades! Yeepi. Hopefully i am going. I wanna go for ballroom dancing as well! I like both! Ballroom dancing is more formal i suppose.
TRALALALALALALA.Whatsoever it is, its time for school now after the 11 days break. Sigh. SCHOOL. And another...about 20 days for school left and Jasmine will come to my house in Selangor. :)
Labels: Friends, Rants, School