<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 16 December 2007
Was just thinking about things & why am i sad.
22:06

*starts rant*

How nice, i overslept this morning. Just because of that, i skipped my last ballet lesson before the holidays. And regarding to the 'math', i'll have another 4 replacements. At Lot 10. Okay, maybe not only in Lot 10. Maybe i can go to Phileo or Damansara Utama to replace :) Oh joy. NOT. Miss Wong might be there.

It's my third time oversleeping. Throughout my...whole secondary life. I can't recall my primary life so yeah. What the heck.

I went to my ballet school at 12 to take the replacement slip, with an excuse - car broke down. Why, its because if i tell them i overslept, they might not give me the replacement slip.

I'm feeling extremely...bad for oversleeping. I slept at about 11 or maybe earlier last night, and woke up at 11.45am this morning. I didn't know that i could sleep so long. 0.0

Hopefully i won't friggin oversleep anymore. I hate it when i overslept.

*ends rant*

Okay. Mm-hmm...

When i was on the way to Taman Connaught where my ballet school is, i was thinking about me living here, not in Seremban. (friend A, friend B, me, teacher)

Scene One
In Puteri...when the term break is there...

Hey, where are you going for the term break?
OH KL! :D
Oh you're lucky. You can go for shopping!

In Wesley...

Hey, where are you going for the term break?
OH KL! :D
What? You're in KL now. Wth? Sad for you because you're not going anywhere. I'll be flying to *inserts place name*.

Scene Two
In Puteri, when we get back our exam papers back...

OMG, i'm scared i'll fail.
WTF. Who cares lah wei.
Dangs. Fail lah. Who cares in class? Do you even care?
Not really.
Then why were you even scared at the first place?
Yea hor.

In Wesley...

OMG, i'm scared i'll fail.
WTF. Who cares lah wei.
WTH!? There's guys around. Won't you feel embarrassed after scoring low grades when they score higher?
OH SHIAT. I forgot! *embarrassed x2*

Scene Three
In Wesley...when i run...

*runs like nobody's business during school hours* (looking for teacher, to the canteen, etc)
*laughs at the way you run*
WHAT LAH YOU!
The way you run is so friggin' funny alright! (but its not funny lah. just making conversation)
Whatever.

OR

*runs like nobody's business during school hours*
*follows you*

In Wesley...

*runs like nobody's business during school hours*
*stares at me*
Why were you looking at me like one of kind?
*silence*

Slowly, i'll realize that it doesn't look nice for a girl to run like being chased by a dog. Sigh.

Scene Four
In Puteri...during classes...

*sits like a guy*
Woi, you ingat you lelakikah? Duduk baik-baik. Duduklah macam perempuan. Kamu semua ini perempuan. Bukan lelaki, ok!?
Sorry lah cikgu. Sudah biasa. Lain kali kami akan duduk baik-baiklah.

In Wesley...during classes...

*sits like a guy*
*guys stare at girls who sits like that*
*in the mind, "OH SHIAT!" and quickly sits in a proper manner as a girl and starts being embarrassed*
*guys start gossiping*
DANG.

OR

*sits like a guy*
Hey, why are you sitting like a boy? You're a girl, you know.
*guys starts looking at you*
*embarrassed*

Scene Five
In Puteri...after PE lessons...

*changes into school uniform from PE uniform in class*
*doesn't care*

OR

*changes into school uniform from PE uniform in class*
HAHAHA LOOK AT YOUR BRA!
WHAT WHAT WHAT!? Never see before ah!
Can't see meh! We have the same thing okay!
So what! Mine is made of gold. Later you'll curi. Who knows!?

In Wesley...

*changes into school uniform from PE uniform in class*
*THE GUYS LOOK AT YOU, AND YOUR BODY. THEN STARE!*

Scene Six
In Puteri...when i sit crossed legs with pants (but could be seen)...

WAHAHAHA. Can see your panties!
WOI. I'm wearing pants lah okay. *shows*
I don't want to see things in details.
Good then.

In Wesley...

Er......down there...coffee shop...
OOPS. SORRY! *embarrassed, closing it tight*

Sigh. What a disappointment. All those advantage are going away. I won't be able to be like how i want in Wesley anymore.

Other than that, people in Seremban would forget me somehow. Yes, i'm meaning everyone, including Jasmine, Jane, etc. It's not like i'm one of them for them to remember about, like Joyce. They've gone through a "melancholic" phase when she was away in Sibu, Sarawak.

Wth is the big deal anyway. Although they'll forget me no matter how, i'll still remember them.

Its a good thing for me to express my profound feelings here because no one reads my blog. :D

I know, that all of the people i know are not at ease when they're talking to me. They would want to end up the conversation up faster than fast. DANG. Whatsoever it is, everyone i know seems so fake to me. That's why, i try to trust no one. But in the end, i fall in it all over again. Sigh.

Why must life treat me so badly, when i did, nothing?

I have & love Ethel :) (L) although i couldn't abide her sometimes. She's alright in a way. She's good at giving advices, giving tips at shopping...she's always there for you, no matter she's in a good or bad mood. Even when you text her about your problem at her busiest moment, she'll still reply you within 1 hour (what can you expect if she's sleeping, or doing her important stuffs that's still the fastest. as far as i know, those busy people would reply you a day after), trying to comfort you. She's a lovey dovey bish...i've ever met.


Credits to: Ethelimages.

Others, they come, and go. People talk to me, when they have no one to talk to. Thank god i'm leaving Puteri anyway. I would love to leave those fakers off my hands. & hopefully, there's lesser of people like that in Wesley.

I. Hate. Them. No worries, i might not talking about you. :) (L)

If you dislike talking me, just tell me straight in my face...and...go... Life would be better for both parties.

Oh yeah, Phooisze...sorry for not going to your school's prom. I know you wanted me to go there badly like no one's business, but i really can't...and i totally forgot about it. Sorry lah darling. I promise that i'll go to your school's next year's IFF and...maybe IU Night, okay? Tell me about it on MSN.

Anyway no matter what happened...i'm just sad. I wonder why am i sad...i'm just feeling lonelier as days come by. It's like...everyone's leaving me. Except Ethel because she'll be leaving me messages on MSN. (L) (L) Even when i go offline. Because she won't know when i'm really offline... (L) (L) (L) (see, how many loves i'm gave you)

Labels: , ,