Now, topic about school.
Seriously ey. Now the current song playing in my mind is I'm Like A Bird by Nelly Furtado. Thanks to TimTai, who made my mind keep on playing it over and over.
That day in class, i think a few weeks ago. I can't remember. He was singing that song. In front of Julia. *0.0* Then never mind. That song's ok wert.
This morning, during Moral Education, Zhuo Wei i think? Or who? Li Li, you should be clear on who's that. What the hell ey, that fella was whistling! So cute ey. I was laughing when i was supposed to be copying down some notes. Thanks to my fellow classmates. My class is the best ey. Laughing everyday. Sometimes one of them will sing.
Aye.
Then that day in class during Mathematics (Madam Hema, our homeroom teacher's class), the guys from the back row used their PE shirt and wrapped around their heads. And Madam Hema was like, "EH GO TO SAUDI ARABIA LAH!" when she was halfway teaching the quadratic thing. It was out of sudden. I was shock ok. I was not paying full attention. Lagi better. =/
I love my class. What the heck.
Oh yes, this school's uber strict. Like seriously. Because TimTai got lost somewhere during Civics lesson, where Madam Sheela asked TimTai to continue from where Azim stopped in the passage. TimTai didn't pay attention and then Madam Sheela got mad. 0.0 Really extra sour.
Really man. Thank god i paid attention. Chings.
Although i was pretty sleepy. Ah. I didn't have nice sleep for a few nights already. I refused to sleep early. My fault. Maybe starting from next week i won't be able to online everyday (IF MY DAD STOPS ME) because i have this darn exam in March. I must pass their passing marks if i would want to stay in science. DANG.
I MUST STUDY AS HARD AS I STUDIED FOR PMR. No, i mean, double up. If i can. Eh, i'm lazy. I'm already like...skipping lunch for homework since the school loves to give homework to us students.
Really ey.
Or...we have to follow this motto - "Wesley Goes Green"?
We've to save trees and all, like what Zhen Yie said in her blog.
Its a good thing, right? Since there's not much trees left in Malaysia. We must save the greens.
Sometimes, i don't get the school. I mean they want us to save the greens, and yet they give piles of homework. =/
.
Digusting yet funny part of the post.
I saw IG somewhere lah har. (i shall not disclose the place in case if he sees this blog, and then i'm to be said bye at.)
Okay.
When i was doing my work, Corliss laughed. I didn't know why so i asked.
Guess what she said?
"IG's butt very small."
WTF REALLY. I mean, i've never seen anything like that. But hey, no judging before knowing her. I mean, she said that to me 'cause we're close enough to not even care about the words. Sort of. Then i told Carl Mann later during Physics.
Carl Mann said, "i thought guys' butt are always small?"
I WAS LIKE WTF x2.
Oh wells. Girls are girls. =)
We like to have fun and be happy, right? This is what controls us;

THIS IS IT! =) We smile all day, unlike me, laugh.


Yuppy Curry Money, does this thing reminds you of anything? Who plays the piano? Hmm.

The scene is so nice like that lah!

Dedicated to the 7's. & of course Yuppy Curry Money. See, Yuppy Curry Money, i'm so nice. Blog about you all the time wth. =/

I think i wanna get those pumps. Of course not Chanel lah!

YUMMY.

Which includes my emo phases.

I miss them.

If its like this everyday, i'll be happy.

CUTE RIGHT. Okay, i don't care about my phobia about dogs for a second now.

Maybe it is.

IMY.

Because you do.

Etc: Sigh, Liling's always jakun-ted. Seriously ey. When she got into my dad's car, she was like, "WHOAAAAAAA............very nice oh....*touches here, touches there*" Seriously ey, like very jakun-ted.(Eh Lingi, you must be like me, high tech!) & both of us was like...seriously jakun-ted in Mid Valley last Sunday because we didn't know there's a bridge connecting from Mid Valley to the Gardens. *sweat* When we were below the bridge, about to reach the Garden in like...30m, we turned back, walked back to Mid Valley, just because we wanted to experience the bridge. Sigh, memang jakun-ted. For picture, you can go to Lingi's blog to see. I'll upload it on the next post. I promise =D
Anyway i better get off now. I gotta sleep already. Sigh. It's 11.58pm now.
ETA:

Was on the way to the Gardens, from Mid Valley. I turned back to take a picture of Mid Valley's bridge entrance.

This is the Gardens escalator

This picture is taken when i was on the Gardens escalator, facing Mid Valley.
Labels: Depression, School, Uncategorized