I think today's post will be a very short post due to my...lack of...ideas in blogging.
Okay. I just found out what set am i in for english today. I was...like...shock because i just realized that i did badly for my entrance exam. What the hell. Because of that, i'm in set 3 for english, with Eileen. FOR REAL OKAY. But set 3's pretty good though. Its like a private tuition group. Everyday. Yes we do have english everyday here. Thank god i got into set 3 because according to Diksha, the english teacher for set 1 and 2 are scary. So i should be glad i'm in set 3! :)
Even for add maths! Okay, maybe i didn't do that bad for maths. I'm in set 2, which is like an ok-ok group. With Eileen again. I wonder which set will i be in for malay now? Would it be with Eileen again? MAMMA MIA!
Oh yes, today is Zhen Yie's last day in Wesley, because she's leaving for some unknown school. Why is she leaving, simply because she couldn't get into the science stream. School's that strict. So now she has no choice but to leave Wesley and go to another school that accepts her PMR results and all. Hopefully she'll be happy there as well.
What i couldn't take it is...when we're going to be good friends, she's already leaving! I won't be sitting with Zhen Yie for add maths anymore! I can die i tell you! I'll be lonely again. Sigh. WHY MUST IT BE ME!? Ah. Zhen Yie, why must you leave? :(
Oh yes during add maths today, i was singing 'Lonely' because Zhen Yie's leaving and i'll have no one to sit with during add maths anymore. Its so heart breaking. Okay, maybe i'll find another partner for add maths. Hopefully i'll have someone beside me instead of Zhen Yie's empty table & chair. Sigh.
WHY MAN. Sigh.
Whatever is it. I saw Caitlin today. & her friend. I think it's Dhivya. Dhivya thought i was selling milo. HAHA SO SHE DIDN'T SAY HI. Caitlin was like, "eh say hello lah, don't be sombong!" then her friend was like "OH HELLO! sorry i thought you were selling milo because you were like this *shows how i waved with my milo*"
Now Caitlin says that i am a milo woman. Ah.
Anyway, pictures for the Puterians to see!

This is what i see everyday when i reach school, by the corridor of my class. I'll post pictures around the school sometime okay? =)

Very good example to follow while reading Reader's Digest in school. Okay lah she was covering her face. And she is Corliss, my goldfish, my girlfriend in school.

Memories in Puteri. I can still remember Jane, Jasmine and i used to get crazy over those and we would even start scolding the 'people' who got them but not us. Eh, we were over obsessed kay. We love ice cream. I'm still finding for berryjello. :)Zhen

Yie's leaving! :( Okay, from the left is Carl Mann, Li Li, Zhen Yie, me, then Josephine! Zhen Yie's last day in Wesley today though.Labels: Friends, School, Uncategorized