Quote Li Li, "Yuen May had ecstacy!"
Third day of school is actually better than the other 2 days of it. I couldn't believe that i am actually feeling better today. Maybe because i've Carl Mann, Li Li and Josephine now. Gahahaha.
I'm high, again.
As you read the quote above, it's like i had ecstasy. It's a crap for sure. Li Li's being nonsense, of course. Carl Mann was like, "okayyy..." when i laughed. You know, normal lah tu.
Oh yes, the 2 funniest crap of the day is...
One of it is during morning break. (Carl Mann, Yuen May, Johntay)
Eh, you know ah Carl Mann, Johntay got a girlfriend you know.
Har!? He told you ah?
No, i saw his Friendster's photos.
You sure or not? OMG. I can't believe it man!
I am serious okay. I saw the photos. I think its him and his girlfriend. Most probably of course. Then why is he like that in the photo that i saw?
*Johntay passed our table*
If you don't believe me, you try asking him. EH JOHNTAY!
Huh? *as usual, his style of walking like a sissy, but i believe that he's not that*
Come here come here.
Yes?
Come and sit here.
*sits beside Carl Mann* Yes?
Uh, Carl Mann, you ask him.
*laughs* You ask lah. *laughs* You ask. *laughs*
Okay okay. Eh Johntay, you got a girlfriend right?
0.0
You got right?
No... *looked away from the eye contact (at his food to be precise), blushed a little*
*Carl Mann and i pointed at his face*
Don't lie!
Yes, don't lie!
No, i don't have.
DON'T LIE LAH. I saw your Friendster photos.
*silence*
Ah see, Carl Mann, i told you. You only didn't want to believe me.
*laughs* o *laughs* kay.
Then the next one was during lunch break. (Corliss, Jia Huei, Yuen May)
We were talking about ballet solos. Then i told her something.
Eh you know Don Quixote?
Huh? What is that?
You know lah, you know last time the people use the red cloth to make the bull angry sort of thing?
Yes, what about that?
Yes lah, Don Quixote's background is a little like that.
Oh, *shows how does a bull looks like placing her fingers on her head. you know, like bunny kinda, but this's a bull, so she used a finger on each side* MOOOOO.
WHAT THE HELL MAN. *LAUGHS LIKE I'M ON DRUGS*
*laughs* What happened to you?
I DONT KNOW AHAHHAHAAHA.
The funny crap is that Corliss made a demo about the bulls.
Quote Corliss, "Ewww. Piggie? Good? EWWWWWWWWW."
I told you that she is mean. But no one wanted to believe me. Sigh. Okay lah it was partially my fault too gahaha. She's goldfish and i'm piggie. Aha. I said that Goldfish's mean and all but Piggie's good at heart, then she sent me that.
Anyway whatsoever is that, she's like my goodfriend in Wesley since the entrance exam. So, in another words, i love her okay. Gahaha. Okay, maybe not as much as i love the 7's. But still, i'm still consider as good already.
Gehehe.
To be honest about the people in school...Johntay's the funniest one lah. To me. He's like you know...pondan's sissiness. I mean for real. He's like so lembik. I laugh whenever i talk to him because his hand will move like a girl. Gahahaha. Sorry Johntay if you do visit my blog (somehow), i couldn't resist myself from blogging about you. && he's so adorable! I told him that he's cute, & he was like, "OKAYYYYYYY!" i know lah i am too straight forward but whatever. Seriously, he's so cute/adorable. I mean as in like...the small boy's cuteness sort of thing. He's really cute you know.
Wait, let me clarify.
I am not interested in him okay. Gaha.
Oh yeah, Carl Mann told me that many of the students call him gay. Neh.
About lessons...Physics and Malay was the worst one of all today. During Physics, Carl Mann and i sat together again. Instead of paying attention in the class, we talked for like...half of the time. When the teacher asked us to jot down some important things, we were like, "huh? what he said?"
Yes i know, very very good students in Wesley. Its a superb example to follow to you know. Okay.
I don't like Moral, as usual. I got Moral tomorrow again. I can die man. Tomorrow i'll have Malay too. CAN DIE AGAIN.
OH YEAH, i'll have Chemistry tomorrow too. Shit. Die again. Never mind, i have Carl Mann in the Chemistry Laboratory so i think i'll do fine. Sigh. That teacher's another boring one. Or maybe the subjects are boring for me. Biology is okay for me, somehow. I wonder why. =/
Hopefully i'll complete my homework every single day. & not do any offense in school. I hate it when the prefects are picking us out. Grrrr. >:(
Random chat with Johntay that made me =S :
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°∫₪ĐяY ßőÝ∫₪ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° says:
eating
Yuen May says:
eat what ar
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°∫₪ĐяY ßőÝ∫₪ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° says:
rice
Yuen May says:
i mean specifically.
=.='
with...
LEMON CHICKEN?
yummmmy.
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°∫₪ĐяY ßőÝ∫₪ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° says:
donu wad
Yuen May says:
wth
=.='
first time.
i see someone doesn't know what he's eating.
=.='
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°∫₪ĐяY ßőÝ∫₪ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° says:
lol
So i had overdose of sweat icons, really. What i was emphasizing on the chat is...about him not knowing what he's eating. Goodness man. I think he's health conscious like Kumuta and Jane.
I even saw him eating healthy biscuits in school. I mean for real. He consumes small portion of healthy food. I laughed at hime when he ate healthy biscuits in school. I mean, i've never thought a guy would be health conscious. Then i molested his hand, and then i realized that his hand was smooth. OOOOOOH. He is like Jane and Kumuta.
Okay, now i miss seeing Kumuta and Jane eating healthy food in school every single day. Oh yes, is Kumuta's still a vegetarian? I hope not.
Let me continue my topic.
Sorry lah, but i really think that some (i didn't say all. i said some. read that - S O M E !) of the Wesley-ians are...stuck up. Sigh. I thought they'll be friendly. Maybe they were acting on the days when we outside students went to their school for the entrance exam. Ah. Actors.
Maybe i didn't have many friends like Corliss because i wasn't sociable enough. Corliss's super friendly you know! She's the friendliest person i've ever seen. Seriously.
I must gain some social skills from tonight onwards. I must be super extra friendly, then i can build back my fame in school. (i was sort of like...'famous' in school. well i mean like...we know each other, but its all like hi-bye sort of friends. and almost everyone in the grade knows me. although we don't know the names.) But the thing is...i'm darn talkative lah. Die man. The main reason why i felt over lonely in class was because there's no Jane. If there's replacement for Jane, i would feel better, but no! The people there have their own bloody gang to talk with for the whole freaking day. Sigh. JANE YEOW! I MISS YOU LAH!
What else, the girl who sits beside me, Liyana, is super quiet like a non-living object. That made my day worst. Thank god for that. *sarcasm* Wth. On the first day, i was hoping i'll have someone very noisy beside me. Sigh. But it turned out to be a super quiet girl. I'm not used to it weih!
&& i can't stress how hot it is in Wesley Methodist. Even early in the morning. Its super hot. In Puteri, i'll feel freaking cold in school until can die already. I mean seriously. I think it's pulau haba. Dang. Life's killing me. Even if i wear tie in Puteri, i don't think it'll be that hot. I was like sweating like a pig in school. You know, in Wesley, it's compulsary for every student to wear their tie on Mondays. Gr. I HATE IT HOT.
Okay, now i think the school sucks because it's hot. Eh, nonsense. Okay lah, i don't hate the school, but i hate the weather in KL. It's super hot at 7am! Hot weathers are annoying. especially in school. Its super annoying.
Eh. When i typed out annoying...i remembered something - Madam Dorothy!
I mean my English teacher. You know, when our class's noisy, she'll be like, "who asked you to talk? your voices are irritating me." We were like WHAT THE HECK. She's like that from the first lesson.
really babi fool. sometimes. when i think about it.
PS: Can anyone tell me why does Wesley-ians hate the principal and vice principal? Yes lah i know that they nag sometimes. But...why? Carl Mann told me that she hates some bloody bish in school. She said that bish is not in school anymore. I wonder who's that. =S
Labels: Friends, School, Unforgettable