<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 15 March 2008
Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes;
15:39


I hope that everyone will be happy everyday & not be like me, being emo for unnecessary things.


While diggin' for my hidden things from my cupboard, i saw my farewell gift from Jasmine. It's more like a farewell letter. I read back what she wrote for me before i left Puteri. Gosh, that really killed me. I hadn't say anything about the farewell letter before. Then, i started thinking those stuffs we did & had together. I-miss-you kind of feeling conquered me all over again. Well, as i said in one of my previous post, i don't regret for leaving, although i miss my previous school (okay, not really anymore).

To Yuenmay,

Surprise? You should be. Your so called farewell gift came inside the box you gave me which fooled me xD So this isn't exactly a farewell gift xD But more like a farewell letter with what may seems like my last words for the time being.

So I wonder where exactly will you be now when you read this?

Firstly, bear with me. This may be a very long letter with heck a lot of words xD But i know you'll probably read on because you love me =D Hee. And I'm typing this using the computer cause I think I haven't been writing for a while, and my handwriting probably suck badly. Lol.

By the time you read this, our PMR results will already be out. Well, if you did well, I would like to congratulate you. And even if you didn't do as well as you wanted to, don't give up =] Our life is still at the beginning, and we have a long way to go, given if we'll still be alive (excuse the pessimistic thought). Take this as a way to improve ourselves better and work harder in the future. Of course, these words will go out to not only you but also to everyone else and me =]

Truth to be told, I wasn't as happy as you may think when I knew you made it though the Wesley entrance exam. But on the other hand, I wasn't going to react as Jane did when you passed the exam. In another words, I was just sad and happy when you made it through. As a sister or actually a girlfriend (of course, the status upgrade =P), I should support you all the way in no matter what decision you made =] What else, the decision you made will give you a better future even if it involves you leaving everything else behind back here. I'm sad that you'll be leaving but I'm very happy for you on the other hand, because Wesley is without a doubt, a much better school than Puteri. As I have said many times, I would do the same if I were in your place. The painful truth is that sooner or later, we are bound to leave our friends, it's always the matter of time, whether it's next year or the year after. You might say that I wouldn't understand how you feel because I'm not in your place =] But I HAD been in your place before, just at a much younger age xD

Blah, without you in school will be rather weird xD No one will spare me tuna in school anymore during recess. Or that girl who always buy a lot of food during recess till everyone gets amazed =P And I won't get to say "stop raba-ing me" to you anymore. You do it much better than Weeru though xD Hers is more to molesting already xDDD And no one who will buy ice-cream like Berryjello and Milo with me. And the school canteen will lose a regular customer who comes to the canteen every morning. Lol.

I bought you an early birthday present too =] Sorry that it isn't something very special or extraordinary. But I thought that I should get something which is meaningful. Of course, a mug isn't exactly something which is very meaningful xD But promise me, that you'll use the mug and not keep it by the window to collect ants/dust/whatsoever xD It might sound stupid, but I thought I wanted to give you something which you'll probably use in your daily life. So that you'll remember me whenever you use it. (It's a special mug because it's written Happy Birthday xD So you can differentiate my mug than all the mugs you have =DDD)ANDDDDD, note the wrapping paper that I used to wrapped your present! It's a cow! I bought it because it reminds me of the Milky sweet xD That sweet brings too much memories to all of us. LOL. Hmm, a list of things I want to thank you for.

1) Thank you for of course being my sister.
2) Thank you for being able to be your girlfriend too.
3) Thank you for introducing me to Goong, for without it, I wouldn't have discovered the awesomeness in Korean dramas.
4) Thank you for being the only one who enjoys Korean actors/dramas/songs with me. It wouldn't be any fun when you're not being able to share you passion with anyone else.
5) Thank you for sharing tuna with me during recess, that is probably one of the few things which I cannot be able to resist when I tend to puasa during recess xD
6) Thank you for being there for me when I need someone to talk to.
7) Thank you for being so concern of me when I had a boyfriend.
8) Thank you for also telling me what kind of an idiot he was xDDD
9) Thank you for also telling my ex-bf what an idiot he was xD
10) Thank you for being someone who shares the same passion for Baskin Robbins ice cream and the favorite same flavour of ice cream.
11) Thank you for letting me sit next to you during Vsam class =]
12) Thank you for being the only one who cares bout my doggy keychain and not abuse it xD
13) Thank you for getting me the tortoise keychain =D
14) Thank you for loving all my hamsters as if they were yours =]
15) Thank you for always, ALWAYS buying me Famous Amos cookies when I told you I was craving for them.
16) Thank you for always giving me great birthday presents and stuffs =]
17) Thank you for listening to all my problems all the time, and allowing me to hear yours too.
18) Thank you for always making me to play an important role in your life.
19) Thank you for always making me flattered in your blog posts <3
20) Thank you for inviting me to your place in SK.
21) Thank you for giving me a great time while I was in SK <3333
22) Thank you for bringing me to Genting, Pavilion and Sunway.
23) Thank you for being such a noob like me in ice skating xDDD
24) Thank you for letting me eat great Mee Jawa =DDD
25) Thank you for everything =]]]

All in all, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done all these years. We may have a fight at times, but we still love each other right?=] Heeee. So take care while you're there. And keep me updated on how you're doing alright? Even if involves you having a crush on a guy! Heehee. Take care and all the best in the future. We won't be far apart for long, because you're only a 40km drive away from here xDDD So don't worry about being far apart forever. And I also hope you can fulfill your dreams in ballet =] Just know that I love you always, Yuenmay <3333 Take care and don't forget me =] Au revoir.

With lots of love,
Jasmine Kok.





Haha. Oh well. I actually teared a little when i read the letter for the first time. Yes, she got me flatteRed. The reason why i emphasize the R is because i spelt it wrongly as flatteNed once. & Jasmine is the one who corrected me. Well, she corrects every mistake of mine. See how lovely she is. I so do not regret for knowing her.




It's a privilege for me to know her & get close to her. Heck, you don't know what are the troubles i went through just to know her just simply 'cause she was a snob. But that was during primary days. We fought like cats & dogs when we were in Form 1, when we strongly dislike each other. I bet we called each other names.




Things became right when we were in Form 2. I don't know what happened, for real! It's like...suddenly we became close & eventually, we became pet sisters. Due to status upgrade, we're girlfriends now. & when we break up, we'll become sisters again. (i know, wth is in your mind.)

I guess i was the last one to know when she coupled with an idiot. I hope he's a changed person now 'cause he was really a jerk when she was with him. I got really mad at him when he couldn't treat her right. I know, he is not my boyfriend. But i can feel how sad she was. Actually, i was mad 'cause she went emo about him when we were out in school for the Multicultural Night. Without a doubt, it's about him not making her feel right. (yes, yes, i went through this before.)

I screwed him up by telling him off during the Multicultural Night & i even emailed him. Ah. The anger is still in me. I wish i can tell him off right into his face; hoping he'll change for the best. Ah. I shall not say more about this. Let him be whatever he wants. It's just sad to know that my friends are emo-ing about that jerk idiot. I just don't know why i am so terasa when Jasmine was emo-ing.

I guess i really should stop talking about this idiot.

'Kay, that's all for now i think.

WAIT!

School's reopening in a day time. Sigh. Time really flies yeah? I've not done my Biology & Chemistry. & both requires a lot of writing. So heart breaking.


UPDATED (120308);

This post is supposed to be posted yesterday but, i didn't have the time to finish uploading the pictures 'cause Imageshack & Blogger didn't want to 'help' me. Ah.

School's starting tomorrow. Bah.

& i went & see Jasmine today! She will sit for her Add Maths paper tomorrow. Good luck, Puterians!

& my results will be out during this week, i think? Damn.

Labels: , ,