I did type a long post but, sadly, i accidentally deleted it. Seriously, it was really long.
Yap Carl Mann is a young lady.
In fact, I am the
old woman, Jing Xuan is the
young baby and Min Jia is the
little girl.
Why so?
Because I am older than Carl Mann by a month and thus, she
must call me an old woman.
She even claims to be caring too! According to her, she showed it when she doesn't want me to have
stroke. Very nice, Carl Mann.
So, everyone, from
last Monday today onwards, please address Carl Mann as
Young Lady, thank you.
And oh yeah, I've a promise with Carl Mann. To keep my promise (as an old woman, according to Carl Mann), please visit her blog at http://carlmann.blogspot.com. If you were to give nasty comments, I advice you not to even read her blog. If you don't like her posts, keep quiet, okay?
Oh yes, that reminds me of something too. If you don't like me, shut up. Just because you don't understand me well enough, i don't think you are eligible to judge me by my external.
Science Night shirt!

Front view.

And the back.Jia Huei: I feel so cheated.
Yuen May: Why?
Jia Huei: Because of the shirt.
Yuen May: Why?
Jia Huei: Because they cheated my money!
This conversation was random as we were queueing up to get into the Chemistry laboratory. But since the queue was super long, we decided to leave.
But in between, we couldn't resist but to take picture! :]

Hm, Jia Huei is like my new camwhore buddy because she's there whenever we have an event going on and when I want a picture, she'll go along.
Yuen May: Are you strong?
Wai Hwa: *stares* Why? Uh, i think so.
Yuen May: Sure?
Wai Hwa: Yeah, I can show you.
Yuen May: Good. Do one then.
Wai Hwa: Okay, Kenneth, i am going to carry you for audition. *carries*
Yuen May: 0.0 Kenneth, how heavy are you?
Kenneth: 70+kg...i think?
Are you strong? If you think you are strong enough to carry someone, please seek for me at 4C. I am looking for
strong and
healthy guys who can carry girls. It's for the annual concert. Yes, i am in fact, desperate in finding for strong guys now. Please, don't misunderstood me. You know what i mean, yeah?
PS you-know-who-you-are: Please stop discouraging others from getting into Madam Sarah's act's dance. So what if they were to do jazz and carry girls? Why must you discourage them? Let them decide. You're in no position to tell them what to do. Don't go telling, "join Act 3 and Act 4 lah, where most of the Form 4 and 5 are." Hell, they can choose to be in any act they want, so, please, shut up. If you want to join Act 3 or 4, go ahead.And please, don't come seeking for me when you're 80km faraway from where i am studying. Yes, i am meaning the SPI, ACS and KGV. I know you guys are strong but, too faraway.
*passed him* *broke down in tears*
I don't know why i felt that way. I felt week. I don't know why. He is just
nobody to me. But the way we walked, just reminds me of somebody whom i care of. Thanks Min Jia, for cracking lame jokes to make me laugh like you always do. Thanks Jasmine, for calling me to ask how i was feeling and why i called you. I love you guys.
Miss Hiew: Whoa, May, you've improved a lot huh.
Thanks Miss Hiew.
Yuen May: Hi Su-Ann.
Su-Ann: Hi! This is my dad.
Yuen May: Oh h..so tall! Hi uncle!
Su-Ann: Now i know why you're so tall.
Darn it ok. Her dad is like so freaking tall like...tall! No wonder she's long.
Yuen May: Hi Brenda.
Brenda: Hi.
Jia Huei: She wanted to intro me to you.
Yuen May: Sorry lah, i forgot already! *suddenly someone hold my shoulder and said something. i assumed that it's someone i don't know* OMGWTHCHEAAAAAA! Omg Chea! *jumps, screams, etc*
Madam Hema: Eh Yuen May, what happened? *in a panicked tone* (sorry Madam.)
Yuen May: Nothing lah Madam. I saw my pet brother! :D
Madam Hema: Oh. Ok ok.
Madam Hema, i am really sorry for scaring you off by my screaming and whatnot. I didn't mean it, seriously. I know some of the people would think that i am over reacting, but it's up to them. It is me. I don't care about attention. I don't need attention. I am afraid of attention. As what Elise once said, i am perky. If you don't know well enough about me, please, keep your mouth shut. I did not judge you and yes, you should not judge me. And if you still want to do so, go ahead. I can't stop you. I know, you have your own freedom of speech.


Brenda is mean enough to tell Kelly what happened.
Yuen May: OMG DARN LAME WEI!
Min Jia: Shut up.

Biology lab. Whats that? You tell me.

Haemoglobin?

Physics lab. This is what i was laughing at. They made the entrance so real.

I just love Chemistry lab!Jia Huei: I want that glow stick!
I swear that she was desperate in getting that glow stick.

"I was laughing lah." - Jia HueiSaturn?
Nah, i am quite sure that it's a fake telescope. How dare they cheat us. How can the planet be so clear, when the sky is cloudy?
Everyone was fascinated.
By this:

I don't get it. Everyone were rushing to try out. Just that...when you pump that thing, the bottle with water will fly up high. What's so interesting, i wonder? Jia Huei and i were attracted to the flying bottle.Some student: Aiya Madam, why are you so fast?
Madam Premila: Why am i fast? This is the time when i have to teach. When i have to teach, i teach.
Some student: Seriously, madam.
Madam Premila: Okay. I had a free period before this and i went for my breakfast. When i finished my breakfast, i came straight up here without wasting time. That is why i am fast. Children, don't tell me you expect me to be late by 10 minutes or so and tell you all, "i'm sorry children *smiles*" everytime? No, that's not going to happen. So now you know why i am fast, so please, next time don't ask anymore.
The way Madam Premila said "i am sorry children *smiles*" is so adorable!
Jia Huei: *punches the quick sand* OUCH. *laughs*
Yuen May: *laughs* Gosh, it's so sticky, and solid.
Jia Huei: Yeah!
That
quick sand was hard.

People was helping Li Li to solve the half equation during Chemistry.
Li Li: I know my Maths ok.
Madam Norhayati: Okay, now, do the overall equation.
Li Li: Huh? I don't know how to do!
Madam Norhayati: You know your Maths what.
Busted."maybe this will be my last post."
I know that you're thinking, "yeah, right" whenever i say that now and then. But i can't resist my blog. I love blogging ever since i got a blog when i was in Form 1. My blog is my victim. My blog
knows everything about me.
I am trying to leave my blog for a month to study, but
my blog doesn't want to let me go.
Maybe i should force myself to leave my blog.
Bloggie, sorry if i abandon you soon to study.Labels: Friends, Miscellaneous, School