Quote Carl Mann, "CHEH! I thought you didn't blog because you wanted to study. CHEH!"
LOL. Anyway was away for some reasons. And, I ground myself so yep, I'm grouded by myself.
Not talking about results :]
Let's move on.
I'm finally 16 last Monday and I got a lot of gifts from friends; Corliss, Li Ling, Min Jia and Carl Mann.
Jasmine is right. It wouldn't be that bad.I'm happy to have them remembering my birthday. Oh well.
I got some pretty doll from Corliss, cute fluffy doggy phone strap from Ling, adorable
dolphy dolphin soft toy, a cutely interesting birthday card and a pink pig photo frame from Min Jia and some unique paper holder thing (hah, its some decor thing) and a hand made birthday card from Carl Mann. I thought of posting those pictures up but I am super lazy to transfer it and upload it.
Yes, laziness again - typical me.
I'm finally 16 anyway.
Many things had happen in school and yep, I'd like to quote them! :D
blablabla...
Yuen May: Sharing is caring.
Azim: Yes, I know. That is why I am sharing pain with you.
Yuen May: DAMN.
Carl Mann: *out of nowhere, taking out the packet of strawberry pretzels I gave her* Do you want this?
Azim: I said, share pain, not
share pink!
Yuen May: Carl Mann...why did you...*hahaha* bring that *hahaha* packet out?
Carl Mann: I thought you said want to share things?
Azim & Yuen May: Carl Mann!
Carl Mann: Stickman rules the world. I am the king, you are the queen and I shall make the stickmen to be my princes and princesses.
Yuen May: You? King? Why must you be the king? Why can't I be the king?
Carl Mann: Because I am the king!
Yuen May: It's ok. Normally husbands listen to their wives. Right, Azim?
Azim: What? That's rubbish.
Carl Mann: So I am the king!
Yuen May: Don't be such a dumbass. You will soon listen to me! Because normally the husband is afraid of his wife.
Carl Mann: No, this case is different!
Yuen May: =.=
That states that Carl Mann is blur. This is the "Carl Mann's Principle" instead of Archimedes', Pascal's or Bernoulli's.
And oh, Carl Mann said Bernoulli's sounds like something and I actually thought Bernoulli's sounds like "pandi uli" or "benda uli". Too much Tamil when I was in Puteri =/

Quote Corliss, "You have never been emo-ing ever since school started, which is a good thing."

School annual concert is on the way. I'm taking part and am Corliss's assistant. Hopefully it'll turn out good. Hm...
How to merge the ideas?

The reason why I don't emo (for now) is because I'm satisfied with what I have, although I am still hurt deep inside. And I don't emo much is also because I'm quite
fed up neutral with the surrounding. And...

I don't get why holidays must end so fast =/

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who wished me happy birthday on my birthday.
And oh, thanks to Wei Meng too for writing a poem for me. Yep, you spelt my name right. I'm so touched. Thanks Wei Meng! Yep, 'cause no one did that before.


This reminds me of Yap Carl Mann.

Imaginary Paris, anyone?

Seeing this picture reminds me of Carl Mann and Li Ling eating cookies today. Yes, Li Ling was like, "YUENMAY! Buy this!" Hah.

Corliss & I :]

No?
Let's go to the spa someday to relax.
Gummy!

Colorful enough to cheer your day up?
Why? 'cause I don't know why.
'til then again! Bye hons.
I've no idea when I'll be updating but...soon.
And oh, Carl Mann is back in blogosphere again! :]
Random chat:
[10:05:27 PM] Yuen May: you know, i feel like baking carl mann
[10:05:48 PM] -Jingxuan.: i feel like cooking her
but you know my cooking skills is soooo *achem* >DD
[10:06:15 PM] Yuen May: hahhahaa please lah, we're both good at it
lets cook her when we got back to school
[10:07:03 PM] -Jingxuan.: hahaha yeshh
boil, steam?
healthy mar!
[10:07:38 PM] Yuen May: steam lah
add some vege
[10:09:28 PM] Yuen May: and...sawi
and
[10:09:34 PM] -Jingxuan.: tomatoes
[10:09:38 PM] Yuen May: spinach so that whoever eat it can become
strong like popeye
[10:09:46 PM] -Jingxuan.: ahaha.
So who wants healthy food?
carlmann says:i m discovering new things
me genius
Now I get what you mean, Jing Xuan. She is
memang perasan.
Oh well, that is
typically Carl Mann.
Anyway, Carl Mann Yap, this post is dedicated to you. Ok, not really. Just a little.
Labels: Friends, School, Unforgettable