
"I didn't cry the day you moved away
I didn't think that I could feel this pain
Until I saw the stranger that was you
Whatever happened to our innocence
And the somethin' that you said about being friends
Tell me how
Help me say the words out loud"
By The Click 5.
Yep, I am sedang ber-emo feeling down lately.
I can barely breathe.
I can barely feel bubbly as before.
Just because I found out about so many things.
Or is it because of myself?
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.P/S you-know-who-you-are:Thanks for being there when I need you guys. I appreciate that. I love you guys to bits. Thanks for making me laugh my butt off when I feel super down as if I am dying off the next minute. Thanks for caring.
Anyway, I shan't be emo now. I've more things to care for. Eg: my school bag.
Darn it alright.
Isn't it brilliant that I decided not to bring my bag down from the bus when we reached Shalom Home? Li Ling's fiction is in my school bag. What I am worried of now is if that bus driver will not return my bag to the school or worst, he'd return the wrong bag? Gosh, will I ever see my bag again?
Dear bag,
I promise that I'll never leave you anymore. Don't leave me, after so long being with me. Please come back.
With wax,
your dearest owner.
=.=;
Anyway, I am just worried if I don't get to see my bag anymore. Sigh. The homework!
Okay, die. I hope that I can see my bag, again.
Oh by the way, today is my first time visiting an orphanage! Gosh, somehow I feel sad for those kids. Some of them look happy there and some of them, not. Sigh. They're all nice and playful.
There's this little boy who burst a balloon next to the ears of Li Ling and mine when Li Ling and I were trying to take a picture together. Darn it ok. We were like, "ARR-AUU-CHH!". Yes, it's the "slower" version of ouch.
Dahlah the tempat is so terpencil, I didn't know how to tell Uncle Sulaiman the way to the place because I was talking in Minglish. Dahlah his English is all about "yes", "no", and a little bit more, it's really hard to communicate. Gah.
I think I should stop about the orphanage for now.
Oh, the concert steps is almost done. Corliss and I are really working hard on it. My part is super easy. A Primary graded student can pass the steps with a distinction I think. Most probably. I'm just worried about Min Yi. I'm drilling her with those steps and Hannah's helping me to correct her. Thanks a lot, Hannah! It's super hard, ok?
Why, you asked?
Why? 'Cause I am that smartass who just laid my lazy butt on nowhere for 7 days and when I am supposed to start seriously, I became a
bullet train. It was in a total rush.
And, I get angry easily when people just stomps out of the class
thrice like that without thinking whether you're her seniors or not. Darn it. Thanks to Hannah and Corliss for calming me down. And dang, that girl can act innocent. Never mind anyway. It's the past now. Like I care about that now.
Dudes and dudettes, I know I've never brag about this before; I'm going to Australia this August! Yes, without my friends. *ruff ruff* Corliss didn't know too and when she knew that I am going, she was like, "WHAT!? How can I not know about this!?" Yep, you should see her expressions. *looks at everyone and says, "ooooh"*
You know, I just like to see my friends' =.=; faces. They look cute with that face expression. They'll only show that face when someone says something lame or, me (yes, of course me) telling them about donkey. *smiles*
Oh by the way, the personality test freaked me out.

I'm a dreamer :]
And an...
Analytical Thinker (AT)
Analytical Thinkers are reserved, quiet persons. They like to get to the bottom of things - curiosity is one of their strongest motives. They want to know what holds the world together deep down inside. They do not really need much more to be happy because they are modest persons. Many mathematicians, philosophers and scientists belong to this type. Analytical Thinkers loathe contradictions and illogicalness; with their sharp intellect, they quickly and comprehensively grasp patterns, principles and structures. They are particularly interested in the fundamental nature of things and theoretical findings; for them, it is not necessarily a question of translating these into practical acts or in sharing their considerations with others. Analytical Thinkers like to work alone; their ability to concentrate is more marked than that of all other personality types. They are open for and interested in new information.
Analytical Thinkers have little interest in everyday concerns - they are always a little like an “absent-minded professor” whose home and workplace are chaotic and who only concerns himself with banalities such as bodily needs when it becomes absolutely unavoidable. The acknowledgement of their work by others does not play a great role for them; in general,they are quite independent of social relationships and very self-reliant. Analytical Thinkers therefore often give others the impression that they are arrogant or snobby - especially because they do not hesitate to speak their mind with their often harsh (even if justified) criticism and their imperturbable self-confidence. Incompetent contemporaries do not have it easy with them. But whoever succeeds in winning their respect and interest has a witty and very intelligent person to talk to. A partner who amazes one with his excellent powers of observation and his very dry humour.
It takes some time before Analytical Thinkers make friends, but then they are mostly friends for life. They only need very few people around them. Their most important ability is to be a match for them and thus give them inspiration. Constant social obligations quickly get on their nerves; they need a lot of time alone and often withdraw from others. Their partner must respect this and understand that this is not due to the lack of affection. Once they have decided in favour of a person, Analytical Thinkers are loyal and reliable partners. However, one cannot expect romance and effusive expressions of feelings from them and they will definitely forget their wedding anniversary. But they are always up to a night spent with stimulating discussions and a good glass of wine!
Adjectives which describe your type
introverted, theoretical, logical, spontaneous, rational, analytical, intellectual, sceptical, pensive, critical, quiet, precise, independent, creative, inventive, abstract, eccentric, curious, reserved, self-involved, imaginative, unsociable, determined, modest, careful, incommunicative, witty
These subjects could interest you
literature, science fiction, philosophy, psychology, mathematics, Internet, drawing/painting, astrology, spiritual things, meditation, music, writing, strategy games, politics
Oh, I didn't know. Oh well.
Li Ling! Corliss! Carl Mann! Jing Xuan! My friends from the table!
What to blog about?Am not saying how emo I am now.
Am not going to say what has happened recently either.
Dang.
Oh!
I am currently addicted to:
Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
Vanessa Mae - Cotton Eye Joe
Why Cotton Eye Joe?
Because I think Cotton Eye Joe is funny! The beginning of the song is like...mountains? Hah?
And the lyrics for Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex is:
"If it hadn't been for cotton-eye joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from where did you go?
Where did you come from cotton-eye joe?
If it hadn't been for cotton-eye joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from where did you go?
Where did you come from cotton-eye joe?
He came to town like a midwinter storm
He rode through the fields so
Handsome and strong
His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun
But all he had come for was having some fun
If it hadn't been for cotton-eye joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from where did you go?
Where did you come from cotton-eye joe?
He brought disaster wherever he went
The hearts of the girls was to hell broken sent
They all ran away so nobody would know
And left only men cause of cotton-eye joe
If it hadn't been for cotton-eye joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from where did you go?
Where did you come from cotton-eye joe?"That's if, the internet is giving me the right one. AH.
It's so freaking hard to find a complete one. Every site has different lyrics =.=;
Not different. It's just they have a little difference.
Enjoy Rednex's
Cotton Eyed-Joe.
Sometimes I wonder, what if I didn't bug my dad for sending me to KL when I was little. Or, what if I didn't get into WMS? And what if I didn't know Corliss, what if I don't know my 7's, what if I don't know who I know today? Who will I be? Bah.Curiosity kills.
I shall end this post with a happy song!
P/S Li Ling: You don't need to chop my butt off anymore, right? It's long enough to survive for at least 1 month, right? :D
Labels: Multimedia, Recommendation, School, Thoughts, Unforgettable