'cause you're everywhere to me
And when i close my eyes it's you i see
You're everything i know
That makes me believe
I'm not aloneMaybe I should
stop being emo whenever I don't get to see him.

'cause it hurts whenever I think of it so, yep.
Booooooo.
I'm now craving for
chocolate coated marshmallows. I know that there's yummy ones at The Curve. I ate that there like...4 years back. I can never forget that
happy-eating-it feeling.
At the same time...I feel like eating cakes too!
La Manila cakes are yummy.
Secret Recipe cakes are good too.
I mean, any sweet edible stuff. I don't know why, but I like candies.
I love
fruits too!
They're colorful when different types of fruit are chucked together :D
Like this!

I want to eat ice-cream from Baskin Robbins! I didn't eat Baskin Robbins ice-cream for...months. I miss eating it like...every weekend during last year's November-December break. It's an obsession! Right, Jasmine? :D
I think I should eat ice-cream more often again. *yumyumyum*
But I can't eat it soon 'cause I'll be flying away for 6 days and as what I heard from others, there'll be no Baskin Robbins, McDonalds, etc. I don't know what will I eat then. I told my mum that I want to eat a non-halal burger at McDonalds and she called the so-called non-halal burger as...
McPork. Yes... I was like *sweat* too okay!
Who wants to go out for food with me?
Labels: Cravings, Thoughts, Uncategorized