Just before I go to Perth on Sunday,
I would want to tell you that I'll think of you everytime.
I mean it.Today's the last day for this term. Gosh, time has passed so fast ever since the 2 weeks break in June. There's another approximately 11 weeks of school then it'll be the November break!
I don't want this year to go so soon.
Seriously.
I'll miss this year.
In fact, I don't know what I currently want.
I'm scared if this feeling will not fade. I'm scared if I can't let go. I know he's just a crush, but, I'll try to.
They said that friends last forever.
&I think so too.I don't know how I am feeling now.
Amos said I'm a deep person.
Dang.
Oh, Carl Mann, Li Ling and I camwhored at the LRT station yesterday! T'was Carl Mann's idea of camwhoring at the LRT station since we missed the first Sri Petaling train and there's no one at the platform!

I swear that we were trying to act cute!

Another one. Just don't ask me why we did that.I know. We love the cameraaa.
Anyway, I like the mini muffins that the Environment Club sold last Tuesday! It's so yummy.
I heard that Xiao Yun's the baker. Yummy. I like the chocolate.
When they were so busy selling food, Amos came by to take pictures and I purposely stand in front of him and pose to annoy him.
Guess what's the result?
This:

I was joking that he should take my picture and then when I burst out laughing because he was saying something, he took that picture. I know I look super...weird.
Dang.
I hope that you'll take my hand and walk along this path,
although I know that you will never do that - clearly.
This feeling's too hard to let go.Oh yea people! Who wants to see Carl Mann!? If you do want to see her, then you can proceed reading on this post.


Random statement: Ashley phoned me all the way from Australia!
Labels: Depression, Friends, School