<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 19 September 2008
I fake a smile so he won't see.
22:56

If I knew this will stress me this much,
I'll never think to continue.



I got frustrated during ballet today. Yes, it's that same ol' freaking freework. According to Jia Xin, I'll always get frustrated after teacher gives a set of new freework. Thanks to Jasmine Tan, Su Ann, Jia Xin, Ge Li & Wei Vern for encouraging me. Gosh, I Y them.

Seriously, I love Jia Xin most.

Yuenmay - amazinglove; says:
and im not going tomorrow

JIA XIN- i love you just as who you are♥ says:
y

Yuenmay - amazinglove; says:
going to genting

JIA XIN- i love you just as who you are♥ says:
again

Yuenmay - amazinglove; says:
where got again

JIA XIN- i love you just as who you are♥ says:
last time u also go to genting

Yuenmay - amazinglove; says:
where got
dont simply say

JIA XIN- i love you just as who you are♥ says:
i din simply sa y

Yuenmay - amazinglove; says:
you did
you are

=]
JIA XIN- i love you just as who you are♥ says:
i remember got one time u said u went to genting

Yuenmay - amazinglove; says:
im blogging about you.
WHERE GOT

JIA XIN- i love you just as who you are♥ says:
wadever
yeah !

Someone, please tell me, what have I done in the past,
that I deserve this?



I'll be away from home for a night, a day in school. I'll be going back to school on Tuesday.

Heck, I feel very much like an Ah Long now. Dang. So much of a treasurer.

I didn't collect money for the past few months, like, really.
I didn't want to chase after them because I feel bad ._.

Gosh, attention to whoever from 4C who reads my blog: please bring cash on Tuesday to make your payment (wah, high class eh!). RM2 per month. You've to pay RM20 per year, actually. Calculate that yourself yo! From January to October. Dang. Please pay up by 31st October, ok?

Please, & lots of thanks.

Goodnight people.
I've nothing to say today.
I'm just feeling uber down, heartless and lifeless.

Labels: , ,