<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Monday, 22 September 2008
Moonlight Resonance.
13:34

I just reached yo! :D
Bet you missed me ._.
Okay, I better stop crapping.


I threw my heart away to you with force, thus, I deserve this pain.


You know, when I was in Genting this morning, getting ready to come back to KL, I thought of going to school ._.
If I did go, I should be in school now ._. Like seriously, I thought of going back to school for fun. Yeah, I'm nuts.

I pity Carl Mann because she's Miss Lonely of the day. How great for her right.

Lalalala.


You can't see me.


[emo]
Sometimes, I wish I can be free from all these nonsense. I know I can, but, it takes time, right? I need someone to hear me speaking out my heart. I feel like ripping my heart out whenever I have this chest pain. Last Saturday, I was asking myself, "What have you done? Why are you like this? Where are you? Where's the old you who can talk all day long without feeling emo halfway? Where?" And after that I realized, I brought myself away from my soul. I don't feel anything anymore. Feelingless? I don't know. In fact, I don't know what I'm talking about now.
[/emo]


I feel like jumping. Dang it.


I'm jumping already?


I think I should study now, but I don't know what I am doing here, typing this post out. Crap.


I miss you.


Oh before anything, I shall declare that I love Bakery's cupcakes! Gosh, those cupcakes I ate at Genting was yummy enough to make me bloat despite the price of RM4.50 per piece!



Nice right omg. I ate strawberry cheese cupcake, blueberry cheese cupcake, mint cheese cupcake, fruit cocktail cupcake and apple cheese cupcake. I like the mint cheese cupcake most.

Yummy.


Someday.


I better get going.

Tas.

Labels: , , ,