<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 13 September 2008
Of fish scales and gills.
20:48

Love takes effort & acceptance.
It won't always be a happy ride.
You'll cry when you're hurt,
you'll be sad when you're ignored.
But hold on & always remember:

"Love hurts when it is real."



I lurked at Weeru's blog today and yes, I saw my name!
She bitched about me?
Nah.





I felt so touched when I read that. Gosh, time really passes fast. Sometimes, I wish I can stop time.

Nope, I'm not wishing to go back to the past tho'.

Let's stop searching for a minute & just live.


At first I had so much of things to say when I was out today. I just don't know what to say when I sit right here, staring at the monitor blankly, listening to Fish Leong. Darn.

Okay, I remember what I wanted to say now.

Q: Do you know that Video Ezy is from Australia?

I just know that today, when I went to Video Ezy in Times Square.
Dang.
Now I know why Video Ezy is located everywhere in Perth.
*kills self*
Hm, talking about Perth, I really forgot to blog about it. I shall post something about it sometime later.

They say that friendship is worth every penny,
but you, my friend, are worth every second of my life.



I'll update later, when I can.

P/S: I've uploaded photos taken by me during Corliss' 16th party. Seek my sidebar out for the link.

Happiness is a lifestyle,
Love is a journey,
& sadness is a decision.



I took pictures with Liling & Carlmann at the LRT station a few days ago, due to my boredom, and theirs as well :D
(Don't expect for any photoshopped ones. I'm too lazy to photoshop them.)


Taken without their knowledge. But they know it after that because I laughed after taking this photo.


Moral of the photo: smiles are fake.


Right before capturing this, Li Ling asked, "Another lala photo?"


We attempted to be emo, but I failed.


Feeto! I know, I love taking pictures of feet.


Candid, really. It wasn't on purpose. Funny aye.


Kononnya terkejut.


Don't ask me.


Carl Mann: What you doing!
Yuen May: Taking photo lah.
Carl Mann: Why are you peeking at us? Some more under our skirt?
Li Ling: Yea la, I know we're too sexy for you to resist.
Yuen May: ._. I wanted to take photo from below.


Whose middle finger is that?


Another I-don't-know picture.

Labels: , ,