<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 5 November 2008
180: do i dazzle you?
18:45

I've been reading nowadays. I just finished New Moon. I'm still waiting for Eclipse. I just want Eclipse now. If I am going out this Saturday, I'll get Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, since Carl Mann wouldn't lend me hers.



I screwed up games. Now I know that water balloons and I don't get along. Feesh, why would they even want me to play? I'm just, not interested in playing games. Running, and whatever is just so not me. I can't do them all, and yes, I give up in learning how to. It's too hard. I rather sleep and eat and grow fat.



By the way, my Japanese host is coming next Friday. I emailed her...months ago and I've yet to receive a reply from her so I'll assume that she doesn't know how to use the computer, or, she doesn't have a computer on her own. Worst, she doesn't understand the email? Damnit. Since they are coming, I've to dance. Another feesh. Can I not dance, Steph? She said no. I am so freaking lazy to remember the steps. We don't have the fans too. Hard to practice. And we have less than a fortnight to brush up and remember those steps! Sigh.

I shan't sigh anymore. Boom.

My dance partner is Khye Mun. (whoopsy, did I spell his name right?) After *counts* 10 months in WMS, I just know who Khye Mun is. Dang.

Jing Xuan &I are the best copy cats on earth, right, Jing Xuan? We're good at copying dance steps, especially the finale! Gosh, I feel so...like a queen at copying. I was completely clueless today, when everyone else knew some steps. At first I became so frustrated that I can just step out any moment and then I decided to chill.

Reow.





Anyway, I might be...on a hiatus again? I don't know what to blog about and so, I'm off to...sleeping and reading at the moment, until I have something to blog about in the future.


(See, I forgot to say something again.)



About Cameron!

Cameron was hot. Yes, it was hot. Hot for me, not you. I slept with shorts that night. Oh yes, there were mosquitoes too. Darn. I had so many mosquito bites on my hand and face. So much of being cold there. I went to that tea factory and I liked the smell. Maybe because of the bitterness-like smell. Hm. I like that kind of smell. I got bored when they got us to the explanation of how tea reached Malaysia, and how BOH was here, etc, things like that. I enjoyed the food, both dinner and lunch. I enjoyed the jungle walk in Gunung Brinchang too. I enjoyed laughing at the guys, especially Yi Sheng and Ki Yip, for crapping.

After this Cameron trip, I have another 3 new nick names - kampung girl, emo &cartoon! Yi Sheng gave me those names though.

I think that's all.
Ta.
I'll pray &keep on wishing that you will agree to go out with me, and, build a bond between us as friends.

Labels: , ,