"quando danças, queria
que fosses como a onda
do mar para que nunca
fizesse outra coisa."
-William Shakespearei just realized that ballerinas do potray themselves on dances. when they are happy, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. when they are sad, they'll screw it up ):
i do have to admit, i am not good at it, since i can't even lift my legs 90° sideways. but i can do it for front and back! (; thanks to my previous teacher, who forced the hell out of me to lift it.
oh yes, tze jean is my current crab! she's superb at creating her own vocabulary! i'm serious. you should talk to her, and get to know her fantastic vocabulary. i guarantee you that you'll laugh (:
we have so much of things in common too! like our favorite foooood!
we plan to be christians too! (; miao.



I feel so helpless,
...knowing that I'm not the one.
I'm not her, or her.
I don't have any pretty points.It's March already!!!
SPM is getting nearer day by day.
And this is freaking me out,
like seriously.
When am I going to start studying?Don't know.Am i going to fail?Most probably.I've never been smart anyway. I'm not that girl who scores A's or B's. I'm one who scores C's and D's.
Do not.I mean
it.
Do not mention about my UPSR and PMR.
SPM is not equivalent to UPSR and PMR!
I know, if I can it for both of it, why can't I do it for SPM?
Because I'm not smart!!!
Not complaining.I'm happy with myself.



i'm tired of hiding my true self.
i'm tired of pretending.
i'm tired of putting up my fake smile.
i'm tired of him.
i'm tired of him.
i'm tired of them.
i'm tired of everything...
when can i let them go?let us be happy! (: and be stress free, due to the increasing rate of stress we're having now (:
for some particular reason - which i don't know what it is, i'll always do things that will waste my time before the exams. i'm serious about it. i'll watch tv, online, or bake crazily when exam's a week away. i've not touched my work, and don't think i'll pass it anyway.
cooking mama!
i think i should play wii now D:


Do you know that a friend of mine said babi twice when he wanted to say bagi? He was practising his oral you see, and God knows why he said babi twice when he wanted to say bagi.
He's always funny, I tell you.
Lawl Jawn, you're funneh! (: <3P/S: The "lawl" is not intentional. I put that up because that spelling suits his current nickname.



if you love something, let it go.
if it comes back, its yours

I will be care-free.Labels: Friends, Random, Thoughts