<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 29 January 2008
Even if we don't get to be together or even good friends, i don't give a damn now.
22:56

FUCK YOU, ADD MATHS.

Its only like the beginning of my new school life, and you've already like killed me with the first add maths test. I mean, why MC only? Its so unfair. Sometimes. Maybe its not, but thats what i think!

&, why do people think that Weiken is my IG? He is not my IG at all. Someone else is my IG. And that IG knows who is that himself. =X I mean my IG knows who is that IG.

&, i don't have any IG anymore, because i gave up in everything. My IG is an un-baptisted Christian. So, it's like, he's an unofficial CHRISTIAN. So goodbye, Christian boy. Sigh. If my dad knows that i am crushing on a Christian guy, i'm totally dead. Or even if it's not that issue, we won't get to be together because it is impossible. I'm still missing my ex, so, goodbye, IG. Looking at IG's back reminds me of him. I nearly cried during English lessons. It hurts me deeply inside.

&, why must add maths be effin hard?

&, why must WMS students be so...i don't know what word to use to describe. I was talking to Keongi about things during...after school in the canteen and everyone was like...,"Keong, your girlfriend?" or "You like her?" or "She likes you?". I was like 0.0 and then they were taking pictures of us talking and even desribed the whole thing like, "Whoa, they look very good together," like what the heck. I really don't know what to say. And in the end, i was like, "Keongi is my brother!" and Keongi was like, "My pet sister *smiles*" and they were all, "HUH? Sure or not!" we even said that we will never hook up. Yes, that will happen. I mean, we will not get together!

&, i blogged today because Lissi said its time for an update. Not a long post. Its a weekday today, yo. No time to post a long one. This took like...i don't know how long because i didn't keep in track.

So, goodbye. If i don't blog, it simply means that i have nothing to blog, or i am keeping ideas to blog later when i blog, so my post will be long. I don't like effin short posts like this.

Or maybe, i don't feel like blogging, or i feel that my english is not good enough for a post.

I'm considering of closing my blog anyway because I'm losing of ideas in blogging and i must get rid of the internet (which i doubt i can)!

Take care, everyone.


Post is deleted.

Labels: , , ,