<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 12 January 2008
Jas mine, kumi, miao, lord voldemort, pie/pei, merajuk girl, smoothie.
21:52

Yesterday, when Madam Phoon was emphasizing on the alpha and beta during additional mathematics class, i remembered of Puteri.

My year got 7 classes - sigma, omega, theta, zeta, delta, beta, and alpha. I know my year doesn't have epsilon...so...yeah. I miss them so much! In Wesley, it's W, M, C, W, P, K, and L which stands for Wesley Methodist College Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.

I wondered why i chose to leave, over and over again. I've never known why. I don't think i had a reason why to leave. I really miss you guys.

I miss those times when we fight.

I miss those times when we laugh.

I wish i could join you guys for 'guys side seeing session' during classes.

Whatever it is, i'm seeing you guys on the 1st. I don't care!

I wanna molest Jasmine! >:) Jasmine, here i come!

& i actually wondered how Jane survived because sometimes she doesn't bring food and money to school. I'm quite worried for her. Jane Yeowwwww.

Katherine's the only miao. I swear she looked mean when she was younger. She looked like she can eat you anytime! But no matter how she looks and looked like, i still miss her.

Kumi and Weeru are the adorable ones.

Oh yes Weeru, lets go shopping! :)

JOYCE LAU. I miss touching your smooth hand. Even when you say it has acnes all over. But who cares. Your complexion is smooooooth like tofu. (L) Joy-c Lau.

Lord Voldemort, i'll never ever forget you because of our past. And your nose. =D Okay, now Jasmine's dead dog is in my head. Do you guys still remember about the dog?




Y




Maybe i should stop talking about them next time in my other future posts. I'll try to.

I guess my posts are getting shorter post by post. Ah whatever.

Labels: , , ,