<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 6 March 2008
Happy holidays! =)
23:24

I closed my blog 'cause i didn't feel like blogging. That doesn't mean i feel like blogging when i am now posting something. Okay fine. I am just feeling neutral & lazy. I feel like sleeping.

- - - - -

Anyway i just said goodbye to my first term examination today. Ah. I am now feeling so relieved & relaxed. Guess i really flunked my papers. I suck at Science okay!

Oh well. They're supposed to be forgotten now.

I passed Physics with a C6. Oh did i say Physics? Heck, i am really bad at Physics. Thank god i passed. *smiles widely*

Although it's something that i am not proud of, i am still happy 'cause i passed. I was expecting for a fail though. Shockingly i passed.

My dad said it's not good. To my dad, everything is not good.

That's why i hate to face my dad. Sometimes i wish that i could die, just like that. Its really pressuring.

I know i am not as smart as Jasmine. I am not even as smart as an average student in school. I know i am far below average.


Anyway, i better get going now, because my eyes are killing me.




You know, i have like...a lot of homework to do this holiday? I've homework for every subject! Except for Civics & History? Hopefully i won't be lazy & finish my homework by Sunday. 'Cause i am really lazy. I do things halfway. I give up halfway through. My ballet teacher said i give up easily. Hm...



nights.

Labels: , , ,