<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 20 July 2008
As time goes on, I'm falling.
21:41

Please let me be emo today.

For some reason, I am feeling rather down today.

I feel like crying.

Why?

I don't know why either.



I fall back on the bed surrounded
by laughter of newfound friends.
I realize sometimes happiness doesn't
lies with those who know you best,
but those who don't know you at all.


Is it because of him?

I don't know.

Carl Mann said, "don't worry, be happy."

But, I can't control my feelings now.

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.


I think...I should be happy now, but, something is bringing me down. I don't know what it is!

I shall stop being emo now.

I should think that everything will be alright. Look at the bright side, no?


If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.




Concert was 'kay.

I'm going to miss everything - abbreviated time table, new friends, the dance, etc.


1...2...3...RAINBOW!
Don't worry people, we'll meet again, and be as close as we were.
I miss you guys.


She likes feeling tall.
She was bending.
Damn it.


Ruorong!
My first expression towards her was, "damn, she wanted to be in so hard."
I'll miss you Rong.


Leow Su-Ann! :]
I'll always see you for ballet.
The one who became my daughter.


Belinda Yee
The one who got most offended in this dance.
The one who got Corliss and I annoyed most.
The one who is adorable.
The one who got me screaming, "BELINDA! COME HERE! NOW!" everytime when its time for practice.
The one who became my daughter too.


Emo Hui Yi
The one blogs emo-ly.
The one who sings "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" during practice.


Jeremy Chor
The one whom I didn't really like talking to for the first week.
The one who got me irritated at the first time we met.
The one who became my son.
The one who can become gay.
The one who can dance latin well.


Lai Min Yi
The one whom I got close to during the whole practice.
The one who will got me missing her most after this.
The one whom I screamed at most.
The one whom I taught most.
The one who really worked hard for the dance.
The one who practiced hard.
The one who became my daughter and disown herself ._.
*hearts*
xoxo


Boh Zhuang Yui
The one who keeps on telling me, "hey, where are you going?" whenever I try to check whether she's alert.


Esther Foo
The one who can dance latin well.
The one who can arch her feet perfectly.


Teh Wee Kii
The one...who...I don't know.
The one who couldn't come to perform at first.
The one who became my daughter.


Suet Wah
The one who keeps on telling me, "get away! get away!" whenever I try to do something funy.
The one who keeps on telling me, "YER!"
The one who can make me smile :)


Laura Ng
The one who talked to me about him.
The one whom I didn't know well.


Yap Jia Yi
The one who has a 'twin' sister.
The one who gets shy when I talk about her someone.
The one who's really flexible like whoa.


Ong Kai Sin
The one who really did well during the practice.


Gosh.
Time passes really fast yeah?
The time I first stepped into this school was...ages ago.
Okay, not ages ago.
It was 7 months ago if I were to round the months up.

I miss you, concert practice.





Suet Tyng! My indian wedding buddy. Haha. We were talking about green wedding gowns.


Brendaaaaa.


Finally, Madam Tasdeeqa!


Rainbow girls, I'll miss all of you. Friends forever, no? :]

With loves of love from me, xoxo.


P/S: I know who I didn't take a picture with. I didn't take one with Nik Shahiran.

Labels: , , ,