<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 24 August 2008
The supplier of lactic acid for your muscles :D
13:51



I'm just feeling too depressed to do anything. I feel like flying back to Perth and stay over at Ashley's for the rest of my life. I miss her dogs - Ginger & Peachy. Tsktsk.

I was screaming my eye balls out when I first reached her house because of her dogs. I left her house missing her dogs.

I'm missing Perth more than ever.

I need more time alone in Perth so I can let everything go and be happy here. I need more time...I'm not prepared to go to school, yet.

-----

Actually, I'm blogging today because I want to distract Carl Mann from reading something. I want her to read my blog instead of...*coughs*

I've nothing to update.

Oh, I know. My Perth trip. But there's too many to say and I'm feeling lazy to say something about it.

All I know is that, my bags were heavy before I came back.

I'm serious.

Before:



Yes, it's that striking pink suitcase. Contraaaa.

After:



Gosh, those handcarry weren't light! Now my arms hurt. Muscle cramps I think? Lactic acid is produced...something like that? I don't know! (Fine Carlmann, I'll shuttup now. You'll ask me to shuttup if I say something like that. I know you.)

I like the shopping centres there. I prefer Karrinyup to Whitsfort.

Whitsfort:



Karrinyup:



I think Karrinyup looks more like Sunway Pyramid. No?

I like Perth.

Boo boo.

When I've uploaded all the pictures in Facebook, I'll link the URL for the albums.

Oh! That got me an idea! I'll create a new column on my sidebar for my photo albums :D So check it often yeah? So...I won't be blogging about my trips or events anymore. I'll let pictures do their job.

Random thought at the moment: Carl Mann thinks that I'm a bullet train.

Today is the last day for this break. Sigh. I want more. At least another week, so I can let things go. Dang. When I am on the way of letting it go, school has to start; at the wrong time. *sweat* Why oh why. *starts whining*

I feel like eating now.

I ate chocolate fondue at my uncle's place yesterday. T'was his birthday so I went over to his place. Ahem. I bet Carl Mann's facial expression changed now. CHOCOLATE, CM!

Oh yeah, I forgot. I got kangaroos.

Carl Mann said I was raping it.
Jasmine said I was abusing it.
And in the end, Jasmine and Carl Mann made me feel like killing the roo.

Carl Mann demanded for chocolates; which I got her something else.
Jasmine demanded for a kangaroo; which I got her something else too.
Corliss demanded for nothing :D :D
Min Jia demanded for something; which I got her a koala keychain.
Li Ling demanded for a souvenir; which I got her nothing something.

Random thought at the moment: I am addicted to "I Don't Want To Be In Love" by Good Charlotte. Yes, I am dedicating this song to CM. Aren't you honoured, CM? :D

I have nothing in particular to say. I'm running out of things to say. Yes, in fact, I don't wanna say sometimes. & for that, Ashley said I'm an anti-social and a shy person. Excuse me, Ashley.

I think that's all for today.

My love:




Goodbye.

Labels: , , ,