<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 7 September 2008
'Cause I'm grand.
21:20

Gosh, my butt hurts today.
Thanks to racussi yesterday.
Yep, my class did intermediate work yesterday. And Miss Hiew explained the difference between RAD and ISTD. Wei Vern was like, "Miss Hiew, why is it easier than ours, when we're a grade lower?"

She answered, "RAD is easier than ISTD because ISTD got a lot of freework."

Yes, I suck at freework.

Saying goodbye to distinction I guess?

-----------------------------

After being bored for a super long time, AsianFanatics Forum popped up in my head again. Gosh, it has been like...a few months since I last logged into that forum. I don't know whether I'm still the don't-know-what trial. Dang.

-----------------------------

Tomorrow's Monday again! Gosh, will be studying History, Malay, Mod Maths, Add Maths, English, ICT, Biology, Chemistry. (Bolded ones are boring! Okay, not that boring. It's that...I feel sleepy whenever it's time for those.)

&&&. Corliss' not coming tomorrow?

Okay, I'm thoughtless now. *drops dead*

Will update soon when I have things to say.


I hope something would happen tomorrow. I want you to comfort me. I really want you to.

Labels: , , ,