Yes, baby, I'm going to host a Japanese. I told my dad
thrice that I will be hosting a Japanese but he ignored me. When I brought back my host's personal data sheet today to let him browse through, he said
I didn't tell him.
"We're close because we are facing the same problem."
- Carlmann.
Maybe it's
true.
Talking about the Japanese, my dad said he wants to bring them to Genting Highlands ._. and we can eat bak kut teh, curry noodles, roti canai, etc.
yeah Carlmann, we can go there together I think.
Let's go to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa instead of Taman Tasik Perdana too.
Oh, no, KLCC park is darn
sexy beautiful! I went there before with...you-know-who.
Ok the end.
At one moment, I actually had a lot of things to say, but now, I don't.
Why?
Because I forgot.
How pathetic. *scolds self*Wtf, my friends from SMKBJ and other government school are going to be tested up to chapter 6 for Biology! Look at us WMS-ians, we're going to suffer with anothdr extra 3 chapters ._. but wait, what I am emphasizing at is just the total of chapters we're going to be tested on. Crap.This part of the post is going to be offensive to some people.
But seriously, this is in my point of view.
Lalas/ahlians/ahbengs/whatevers, baby!
I like the "after" hairstyle.Look at
it.
I can tell you that they do use black contact lens. And they do use a lot of foundation. There's once in my past that I went lurking around friendster and I came across into someone's profile.
Heck, her photos freaked me out.
Nope, I am not exaggerating it. My first impression on her photos was, "ZOMGWTF, ghost!?"
That's only the face.


=.=;
Imagine us dressing like
that in this country.
=.=;
Yes, I can't stop sweating.
=.=;
But truth to be told, I saw a girl dressed like that in Sri Garden last year. I was there for the IFF and seriously, that girl carried an umbrella too!
Sweat, isn't it?

Is this freaking you out?
That did.
Guys are dressed like that too ok!
But guys are more freakish than girls'.
I saw them in Sungai Wang.
They freaked me and my mum out. My mum was like, "HAKSEIYAN!!"
I don't know why they like to freak we humans out.
They like making pouts, and a few fingers sign on every picture they have. They like huge eyes, etc. Lol, I learnt that from them. Yapcarlmann, if you realize, I always do that on purpose. And you'll be
wtf.
It is easy to recognize lalas because the way they speak english is weird. And the way they present themselves on the internet is also different than us all.
Damn.
Unique?Labels: Depression, Friends, School, Thoughts