<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 4 October 2008
171: I shall chillax.
23:18

WARNING: EMO POST AHEAD.

I'm feeling down nowadays.
My instinct is telling me that something bad is coming up.
Maybe it's the exams.
Oh well.


Do you know that you're that addictive?


Su Ann is going to migrate to Melbourne for good. Yes, that means no more ballet buddy for the rest of my life. I won't be seeing her for ballet (not forgetting school too) after the exam anymore. Why is this bringing me down so badly? Is it because of the bond we built? I can say I am quite close to her. Well, not that close.

Jasmine Tan, if you're seeing this, I want to tell you that we're not going to travel so far for our exams! Say "I LOVE YOU" to Miss Fish who agreed to come to Cheras to examine the 5 of us on the 24th of October. You'll be the first with Jia Xin who'll enter the exam room first! Good luck to you and Jia Xin! =D
And after that, of course it'll be Ge Li, Su Ann and I.
Damn, that's scary.
After the exams, after December, I won't be stepping into the ballet studio with bun tied up neatly, navy spaghetti-leotard, tights and navy belt that teacher wants us to wear it everytime anymore. I'm going to miss you guys, and I hope we'll not lost in contact.

Nowadays, it's hard to keep in touch, no? Frankly, I've forgotten half of my previous schoolmates now. Not to deny that I've short term memory.


Why is this so hard?


I've not completed my holidays homework.
Waiting to die.
Waiting to get murdered by the principal.



What for, when they don't even look at you? (U)


I'm trying to go on a hiatus so hard but I eventually fail to.

I don't know what I want to do or I'm doing, really.


Commentless.
About everything.


Time flies.
A week ago, I was feeling so relieved because I get to rest and now, I'm under higher pressure because exams is coming up in less than a week. Oh, that's for EST and Civics, if I am not mistaken.
I'm getting lazier in going back to school. I don't want to face stress anymore. I'm not sick of it, but, I'm feeling as if I'm dying soon.
I don't think I can make it through Form 4, so, if I really do leave, goodbye.
I just...don't want to leave, that's why. I took so long to get used to WMS, and if I leave now, wouldn't it be a waste? And, I've finally found friends here, and I don't want to leave them that early. I'll miss them, more than I missed my previous school friends. I'll miss them more because they helped me a lot in getting used to this place. I really don't know what I'm thinking either.
And, I'm not ready, yet.


Dammit.
It's time to move on.

Labels: , , , ,