I went out with Corliss
&Mann today. We were supposed to meet at 11 but eventually we met up at 12 something because Corliss were busy and I only get to see Mann at 2 something, when we were super hungry. Yeah, Carl Mann appears when there's food
&when she wants to see me for something after seeing him.
Yeesh.While waiting for Corliss, I went to the concourse with my family and ended up buying perfume ._. and photoshooting. Of all times, Corliss appeared when the lady was putting on make-up for me. Corliss was laughing at me all the way and she can still say she didn't! Unfair yo.
After all that I went for the photography session. The poses were so funny and...slutty that I can't help it but to laugh. Corliss was laughing too okay. My brother laughed the most.
I couldn't put up the picture because I don't have a scanner so, boo.
Carl Mann kept on cursing me to go to hell because I didn't eat anchovies and some other extras. I bought a dessert and I couldn't finish it because it was too cold and for that, Carl Mann said it's ok because I'll be going to hell anyway. She likes cursing me. Boooo.
After food, we went to Times Bookstore to get stuffs so practically we spent our whole day at the bookstore. I'm sorry Corliss! We even imitated
them. It was fun imitating them although I had goosebumps all over. We saw pretty stuffs at the bookstore but it was too expensive so yep. Corliss even wanted to buy that wired bookmark until I had a brilliant idea of buying beautiful ribbons and make it by myself. That wired bookmark costs RM9.90. Dang. It's like so expensive. The cheapest bookmark they have is RM7.90. I wouldn't spend that much for one bookmark. So in the end Corliss and I got 2 different colors ribbon for us to make our own bookmark on Wednesday! Quote Corliss, "
It's like we're attending a handicraft lesson on Wednesday."
I even wanted to buy
New Moon, and
The Other Boleyn Girl until Carl Mann told me that she has it all. So, money
saved.
Halfway through book hunting, Carl Mann decided to play
hide-and-seek with Say Loong and eventually it got me involved because I called her to ask what time she is going back. Her tone is super funny! It's as if she's telling me a secret. The conversation went like this: (
Carl Mann,
Yuen May) She spoke softly all the way.
Eh butt, wh-Hello..?=.= Where are you lah?I'm not telling you.What the heck.I'm playing hide-and-seek now.Omg. I've no time for hide-and-seek. Where are you?I'm not telling you.(=.=; I went hunting for her then)
Okay whatever it is, what time are you going to go back?Hm, I think 4 something to 5.(still finding)
Ish, tell me properly!Yes lah, I think 4 something to 5.(walla, I found her and both of us laughed)
Hahahahaa. Okay then.Slowly, I saw
him. I told him that I found Carl Mann. He begged me to tell him where is Carl Mann but since I'm a *ahem* nice person then I said I don't know where's Carl Mann. What a lie.
I think that's all, after Carl Mann, Corliss and I decided to leave. We first took the monorail. You know we gotta wait for the people to come out then we can go in? I didn't care about that rule and when I was about to step in, Carl Mann pulled my hand and said, "eh, you know we must wait for the people to come out one mah right! why you step in first? no manners lah you." Seriously man I tell you about this Carl Mann, she always make me zha dou ._.
I was afraid that Corliss will get lost in Masjid Jamek so I keep on finding for a way. Thank God that Carl Mann is going to KL Sentral so Corliss tagged along. After I reached my station, I texted them boo.
That's all for the day I think.
When I see them playing like that, it reminds me so much of him. No, I don't miss him. In fact, I lost all my hope. I just don't want to think of it too much. What bothers me is just another him.
Carl Mann calls the other 2 him as teddy and pillar. I don't know why she calls him teddy.


I like someone else but is being attracted to someone else.Labels: Dear Diary, Depression, Friends, Random