<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 6 January 2008
Today, not yesterday.
21:10

Before typing what i want to in this post, i want to say that...i've transferred from Wordpress to this Blogspot again because of some reasons. Such as...

  • Carlmann didn't see my tagboard in Wordpress, as the tagboard's is like so faraway from my main blog page.

  • Jasmine said its inconvient to tag.

So, yeah, i'm back at Blogspot. I don't know when i'll shift to another host. So, let's pray that i won't change anymore.

Let me start on what i planned to type.

I should look forward insted of back. If i do look back, it saddens me so much till i cry like a kid. Although i miss Puteri very much, i've to familiarize and get used to the life in Wesley. Yes, i can't deny that the life in Puteri and Wesley are totally different like nobody's business.

I couldn't say i'm happy in Wesley, as i'm super lonely there. It's like...i'm friendless. No one talked to me, so far. Maybe some will, but just not now. I've met a few more on the second day of school as well, like Carl Mann. Oh yes, John Tay too, indirectly. Well i said indirectly 'cause we spoke like not friends sort of thing. We spoke for a word or two. I mean for real, just a word or two. Okay maybe a sentence. What the hell. Who cares now. Who cares if i don't even have a guy friend in school.

Hopefully i'll have great friends like the 7's in Wesley too!

Carl Mann and i are going to hang out in school from Monday, since we're super lonely in class. Thank god i'll have someone proper to be with in school now. Being with Li Li is weird, 'cause...it's weird. I don't know why!

That Corliss GoldFish, never choi me also. So mean i know! Okay lah, i was crapping lah. We hope to be in the same club since we didn't get into the same class. Omg, so heart breaking. Actually it's normal for people to have their own friends. Dang. Hopefully we'll talk more. Aiyah.

What lah, i'm always emo-ing. Missing Puteri lah, this lah, that lah.

I even cried in school because of that. So embarrassing. Eh the 7's, i just want to tell the 7 of you that i really miss you guys a lot! Can't forget the times that we had together. Its worst than breaking up with a boyfriend weih!

I wonder how i survived in school for the 2 days. Without friends. Without anyone. Except Li Li & Josephine on the 2nd day. So far, for now, going to school and back is not a big 'problem' as i have Li Li as a company. You know, for a girl in the LRT alone is scary!

I'm finding for more classmates so we'll have a big group. But there doesn't seem to be any of them except for me and Li Li. Okay, maybe Zhi Hui's included. Okay lah. This Zhi Hui, is someone i roughly know as a stranger and he doesn't know me at all. Aiyah, why am i so bad at recognizing people. I barely even know 10 of my classmates.

So sad man! If i am in Puteri, i know every damn person, even if they don't know me. So nice. In Wesley, i know no one. And no one knows me. Sigh. Most of the people there looked away after giving a glance at me. I wonder what's wrong with me. Sigh. It's like so weird being in class without Jane. I miss being in the same class with Jane.

Maybe it's becuse i'm used to the life of playing and talking to my good friends, so i'm facing this? Sigh. What a life.

I feel sad inside when i see the Milo box in school when i drink them, a table with many girls during breaks, and mistook girls' hair like Jane's and other Puteri friends. OMG. I really miss you guys!

I think i really made a mistake when i sat for the Wesley's entrance exam. Sigh. I wondered why i was so desperate to study in KL. There's nothing great about it.

Why am i so dumb at making a decision?

*cries* I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS! I think i'm school sick. Since i've been in Puteri for 9 years, and i feel school there. In Wesley, it's like what the heck.

I miss Puteri very very much. (U) Okay i think i better stop repeating about Puteri and the 7's.

Anyway i've to sleep early now 'cause i've to wake up super early like 5.30am to prepare. Life's not the same in KL. I miss Seremban's. Seremban's more free. In KL, it's like...i don't know. I'm just not used to it. I've to study more than play. My dad will slaughter me alive if i play more than i study.

Hopefully i'll do well for the first term exam. Sigh. Why is it so stressful in Wesley!

PS: I hope i'll do alright with my ballet and academics altogether, and of course, i can fit perfectly in the schedule, if i'm taking my ballet exam this year. Sigh, i'm only worried if i couldn't do well for my March's term exam if i take triple classes of ballet per week. It's scary!

I wish i could have good friends like the 7's in Wesley too.





Carl Mann's going to be next! :) (i think! i think she will though.)

Labels: , , , ,