<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 12 September 2008
If I could, I would.
22:30


I promise I will.


Ladiladida :D

I got a post in Scouts Committee Board 08/09. Whee.
Although it's a small one, I'm satisfied :D
I get to be a Patrol Leader for one year yo!


eoneunale nal bonaejulgeoya


Sometimes, it kills me deep inside, but I do not dare to express it. Even if I do, nothing would happen somehow.

Freak.

I shouldn't be such a pessimist, no?
I shall be an optimist.
Why the heck am I feeling so down?
I know that he knows that he killed me.
Oh well.

It's something that I don't want to care about anymore.
No further explanations will be told.


The end.


Dang. Attention? Oh, thank you very much.

Enough of daily rantings.


I fly like wind and float like clouds.


All this while, I got my font colors from this site. They have more than 1000 named colors. Cool eh?

They even have spicy pink, cranberry jello, tongue, swimming pool, picasso blue, dress blue, dumpster, aquamarine, isle royale greenstone, aquarium, and many more! They have weird names, don't they?

I didn't know there's more than 1000 colors with names too, until I went Google-ing about HEX color codes.

Somehow, I believe that jello appeared before in my past. I've no idea when, but I do know that word once appeared in my life. If I'm not mistaken, it's the ice-cream that Jasmine and I once loved.

Nights, hons (this font color is sweet potato vine!).

Labels: , , , ,