We had early dismissal today, so I went out.
To Pavilion.
I wanted to go to The Mall, but I didn't want to bump into him. I mean, who knows he'd be
there.
I played safe!!
Don't ever look back.
They'll tear us apart
If you give them the chance.
Don't sell your heart.
Don't say we're not meant to be.Initially I was supposed to hang out with Carl Mann and J. But God knows why she didn't tell me that Say Loong is coming along! I wanted to tag along, then in the end, I decided to let them to be alone (:
J is so funny till I laughed like crazy.
I shall quote him!
"I used to think that GIS is the only school on earth."You know, this really made me laugh like crap. I didn't know what to say, because, I mean...schools are everywhere!
"I can cook you know."I am so shocked because, he's a guy! And he can cook!
"My boyfriend is Lee Hom."After an hour or so...
"Rain is also my boyfriend."So, I don't know whether he's straight...or crooked =/
Okay, kidding. He's joking around. He's super lame ._. Me like talki to lame people.
"I am scared of the scenes in a horror movie. If I watch it, I'll scream like crazy. I once said "OH MY GOD!" out loud in a cinema and my friend screamed too because I screamed."Obviously, he's a chicken.
In my point of view, of course.

I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princessAnyway, today is our last day before the mid-semester break! I'm so happy, because I'll get to eat and sleep all week long. But before all that, I've to complete:
Malay composition with the title "Bandar raya idamanku pada tahun 2020""The Pearl" summary from Chapter 3-6.Add Maths project ):Maths paperBiology correctionsChemistry exercisePhysics paperSejarah Chapter 3 mind mapMorale project (8 essays and 16 photos)I spell that as D-E-A-D. I wonder why do they give us homework anyway. Homework are pointless! We'll still forget what we had done sooner or later.
Oh, that's for me, again. I've short term memory loss (;

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like YouIn a blink of an eye, it'll already be November.
I'm afraid to move on.
I don't want to leave.
I want to let it be this way.
I've so many things to tell you.
But I don't dare to open my mouth to even give you my morning greetings.
Sometimes I wish I'm a guy, so I'll get to talk to you.
Sometimes I wish I don't exist, because I caused too much pain for myself.
Gosh.
My emo-ness.

Forever 21 is on sale! But too bad J was with me all the while when I was in Pavilion, so I didn't really get to shop (you know, guys don't like waiting boo) and I was in my uniform. I shall wait till I can shop alone then I'll go and buy whatever I like. With a limit, of course. Thinking of my things, I am now thinking of selling things that I don't really wear or want it. I have so many clothings that I don't wear at all. There's so many...um...I've-not-touched-it-before clothes. I'll of course sell it at a discounted price, so yep. It can be anything, so let's see.
I feel like baking again.
Damn.
Anyway, goodbye (:
Labels: Depression, Exams, Friends, Rants, School, Thoughts